Zane X Gene (Zene) - Spin The Bottle

This is Phoenix Drop High setting, in case you are wondering. Pay attention to POV changes, or it might get confusing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Gene's POV

I arrived at Sasha's party, because, well, it's her party. Of course I'd go to it.

We've known each other since we were ten, I go to all of her parties, I haven't even missed a single party, let-alone a birthday party.

But this wasn't a birthday party, this was a party for fun. She's been running them for two years, whenever her parents went on a business trip, usually they're gone for about.. let's say, a month.

Zane's POV

I was walking to a party that I only am going to because the Shadow Knights are there. Well, one of the Shadow Knights are running it; Sasha.

If I am being honest, I only have one reason I am interested in the Shadow Knights.

And that reason?

That reason is a person.

That reason is Gene.

So, I arrived at the party, and I opened the door.

There were about; 7 other people.

Those people were:

Garroth

Laurance

Aphmau

Gene

Sasha

Zenix

And Travis.

My eyes met with Gene's, and we locked eyes for a few seconds. Then he looked away.

I sat down in a group what seemed to be a circle, then Sasha said joyfully "So, we're playing spin the bottle!" and she takes out a bottle.  She places it in the middle of the circle and spins it. It falls onto Zenix who is blushing mildly. She walks over to him, and gives him a quick peck on the cheek. It's amazing how such a small action makes a persons' face extremely red.

Sasha had me spin next, and I spun it. I was hoping but at the same time hoping it would not land on Gene. But it landed on Gene either way.. so it's a win-win for me?

Me and Gene stared intensly at each other for a few mere seconds, and then he stood up, walked over to me, and placed his lips gently on mine. I decided to kiss back, and if anyone asked I would've said that I thought it was part of the rules.

It lasted a few seconds, only to be caught off by Zenix "Ew.. Get a room!"

"Oh, shut it!" Gene said, and turned around a d winked at me, my face was probably a tomato by now. He then went a d sat back down..

What a game.

--------

418 Words

Not a very shot "One-Shot", but I'd say the length was reasonable. So what'd ya think? :)