(3) Rebirth and Escape [3]

When Yu Yuan was rescued, he was already in a coma. Congenital heart disease makes his body extremely fragile, and a little bit of emotional excitement can lead to arrhythmia or even a heart attack.

Several experts in cardiothoracic surgery decided to go to surgery immediately. The operation was very successful, but Yu Yuan has not woken up. After the suture was removed, the hospital performed a general examination for him to confirm that his body had no problems, so the initial diagnosis was psychological.

Two months later, Tan Zezhen took Yu Yuan back to his home and asked the aunt to take care of his daily life.

Tan Zezhen did not give up, and took Yu Yuan to Wu Zicheng's private hospital for a full-body examination. Although Wu Zicheng's hospital is linked to the name of obstetrics and gynaecology, all kinds of medical equipment are still very comprehensive.

Wu Zicheng is the kind of master who fears that the world will be chaotic. Anyway, the equipment is sufficient, and he simply gave Yu Yuan a B-ultrasound. Originally it was a ten-dollar useless work, Wu Zicheng casually glanced at the screen, but he was so shocked that his two eyes almost fell out.

What is this?

There are also deaf children in the belly? This challenges Wu Zicheng's cognitive limits. But after studying eight years of obstetrics and gynaecology, he could not admit the fetus in the organ suspected of uterus.

Tan Zezhen asked: "How is the inspection result?"

Wu Zicheng pushed the frame to make a declaration: "All is normal. Except... your baby is pregnant."

Tan Zezhen stilled and said: "Twenty years, how do you say jokes?"

Wu Zicheng : "I am not kidding. Yu Yuan is pregnant, the fetus has been more than four months, and the risk of induction surgery is compared big, he has just undergone heart surgery and may not be able to withstand it. "

Tan Zeyao after the shock quickly accepted the reality:" Since I can not do surgery, he must give birth so the can child come. But... Xiao Yu's body is so weak, will it be dangerous to have a baby? Looking at the little shrinking fetus on the screen, Tan Zezhen deeply felt the wonder of life. But...

Wu Zicheng glanced at him disdainfully: "When a woman has a child, is it dangerous? After half a year of nursed back to health, Yu Yuan woke up and the situation is definitely better than now. If it's your kid, you will get people started without a word. "

Tan Zezhen said:" not my child. "

" What? "

"The child is not mine. Xiao Yu simply won't let me touch. Tan Zezhen smiled bitterly. "I was drunk and kissed him, and he slapped me in the face."

Wu Zicheng extrusion sympathetic face, looked at him.

Tan Zezhen on his ass printed on the footprints, with Xiaoyu back home.

When Yu is far into the belly of five months, Tan Zezhen force dismissed the aunt, no matter how busy he is, Going back and forth three times or four times a day, when Wu is available, he takes Wu Zicheng to take care of Yu Yuan.

Tan Zezhen more and more likes to watch him at his bed and gently touch his stomach. Tan Zezhen is not a saint. The child in the belly of his lover is not his, and he will feel awkward. But slowly, he feels that the fetus is moving slightly under the belly of Xiao Yu, and his ear sticks to hear the weak heartbeat of the fetus. Tan Zezhen feels strange and also slowly accepted the child. The child is not guilty, Xiao Yu 's child must be very beautiful and very cute. In fact, from the moment he clearly realizes his sexual orientation, Tan Zezhen no longer expects to have children. Xiao Yu can pregnant is already a big surprise. As long as they can be together, there will be children who belong to them. There must be some.