(12) I am him. Mom loves you [12]

"What about Yu Yuan? You don't want to know where Yu Yuan is?" The sky is getting dark, the neon lights are on, and Ling Fangping looks out of the window and suddenly spits out such a sentence.

"I will take you to a place." The steering wheel swayed to the right and the car turned a quiet path. After twenty minutes, stop at an abandoned construction site. 

Although this place is not too far from the bustling downtown, the location is very remote and there are no tall buildings nearby. The grasslands on the construction site seem to have been abandoned for a long time. The two buildings, which are covered with seven or eight floors, are squatting there, like two smashing flesh and blood. 

Ling Fangping inexplicably looked at Tan Zezhen: "Do you want to kill me?" It is indeed a good place to kill people and leave their corpse. 

Tan Zezhen’s imagination of the child’s off-line was very helpless. Locked the car and squeezed his nose. He took off his coat and put it on his shoulder. He grabbed his waist: “Follow me.” 

Ling Fangping pointed his finger, referring to the hand on his waist: "I will go." 

Tan Zezhen: "I know you will go, so I did not hold you." 

Ling Fangping: "..." 

Along the stairs without railings, all the way to the top floor. 

The line of sight is suddenly bright, Tianyu is like a cover, and the blue sky is star-studded, and it merges into a star-like river. The night wind blew from the air, a little bit chilly, but it was refreshing. 

"Why did you take me here?" 

"Look at the stars, and blow the hair by the way." 

Ling Fangping: "Yeah, forgot to bring a whip up." 

Tan Zezhen: "?" 

Ling Fangping: "The wind is a good idea." 

Tan Zezhen: "......"
It seems that as long as there is Ling Fangping, the atmosphere does not want to be serious. 

Ling Fangping shrugged: "I am telling the truth." 

Tan Zezhen chose to ignore his words directly and said: "I used to look at the stars when I was a child..." 

"It’s not only the actress who plays the role of Qiong Yao."

* QióngYáo
-Chiung Yao (1938-), Taiwanese writer

Tan Zezhen's sharp eyes swept over, Ling Fangping quickly raised his hands and surrendered. "It looks like you were very lonely when you were young."

Tan Zezhen: "Hmm", a little bit of a child's keenness: "At that time my father was wanted all over the country, leaving me alone to flee abroad. When I was ten years old, I was outside, stole, grabbed, followed by a group of people. Mixing and playing the group. It looks like a big brother, but there isn't even a person who can tell the truth." 

This time it was finally Ling Fangping's turn to be surprised. Tan Zezhen's impression is that the son and the tutor are very good. The most unsatisfactory should also be the birth of the scholarly door. And Tan Zezhen's mother is so temperament, the corner of the living room is covered with dust cloth. If Ling Fangping did not admit it, it should be a piano. 

I did not expect him to have such a bleak childhood. 

Tan Zezhen sighed and said: "I also stumbled upon this place. It has been ruined for almost 20 years. At that time, the building was just stopped. I often came up alone and smoked while watching the stars. I saw it all night. This place made me feel safe."