Spaghetti and Undies

In the morning, I wake up to my alarm blaring and I groan. I would just love to throw it against the wall. Seriously? Like, are you freaking kidding me?! I just want some rest. It's spring break and I need to catch up on my sleep. My soul craves sleep, and right now, my soul is pretty damn hungry. But my soul is even more hungry for some real food. Because you know...a girl's gotta eat.

     I slam my hand on the clock, whip the sheets off my legs, and try - remember now, the key word is try - to get out of bed. Instead, I fall face first onto the ground. First meal of the day? Carpet. Isn't that just yummy?

      With a groan, I army crawl outside my room, down the hall, and to the top of the stairs. I try to  get up at this point but of course I would have to lose my balance and freaking fall down the stairs. The wooden stairs, I may add. I land on my back at the foot of the stairs and just lay there. Everything aches and I'm still hungry. A perfect combination.

     According to the clock above the door which I'm laying almost in front of, I've been laying there for five minutes. I should get up but, ugh. I was born with a lazy bone in my body that lives right next to my funny bone.

     I push up from the wood and kick it towards the living room. In search of some sustenance, I walk towards the kitchen, pulling my cami back over my undies, and taking out my wedgie. No shame, people. No shame.

     Taking the orange juice from the fridge, I took a long chug straight from the carton, wiping my mouth and chin after. I take some leftover spaghetti out from the fridge before kicking the door close with my foot.

     I spin around to use the microwave and my face is just inches away from my mom's...and a good looking guy about my age, well-dressed and don't forget, good looking.

     His eyes, a pretty color, was widened with surprise. I switched my gaze to my mother's and her eyes were filled with irritation and reprimands.

     I looked down at myself. In all my orange juice splattered tank and blue undies glory. I'm pretty sure my hair was a wild mess and I still had sleep in my eyes.

     Oh shizzle. 

     And to make matters worse, I didn't even have a bra on.

*************************************************************************
A/N:

Hey peeps! Second chapter is up! It's pretty short though, so sorry about that.

So what did you think?

PLEASE COMMENT!!

VOTE!!

SHARE!!

Thanks a bunch!!!