"can't breathe in the sunlight"

all jin wanted was to have a peaceful day. walk by the park. maybe go to the river, but instead he was sitting in a metal chair, hands cuffed and having a staring contest with the crazy but cute cop.

"i will ask you one last time" the officer broke the silence, slammed his hands onto the metal table and glared at seokjin fiercely, "where is the drugs?!"

"i don't know what your talking about." he answered calmly and sternly trying to prove his innocence.

the cop laughed madly, "don't play games with me y- " a knock interrupted them.

with another glare, the cop motioned him to stay put.

seokjin scoffed. like i could go anywhere.

_______

"cheif" ,jimin said in acknowledgement to his boss.

"officer jimin. you have a suspect?" the man was impressed. no rookie was able to caught someone on their first day.

"yes sir, i caught him acting suspiciously and brought him right away for questioning."

jimin was quiet proud of himself. he had managed to have such a great break through on his first day.

"wait, what did he actually do?" the cheif questioned and jimin proudly answered, " he was just standing there staring at me looking like he was hiding something. he was very suspicious and when i went to go talk to him, he ran off."

the cheif, namjoon, congratulated his friend," good job jim. let's go in then."

jimin gladly led the way and stood at the end of the table where the nervous man sat.

before jimin or namjoon could say a word the broad shouldered man spoke.

"so its illegal to think someone's hot and wanna ride them into next week now?"

wait, what.

jimin's jaw dropped in disbelief.

the room fell silent. the broad shouldered male that jimin had caught was staring at him pointedly and jimin couldn't stop the blush that spread across his face.

"you.. you thought i was.." he chocked.

"hot? yes i think you're hot"

jimin blinked, trying to figure out what just happened. namjoon, busted out laughing and jimin wanted to slap himself across the face.

how could he mistake something like that?

his eyes are pretty though..

______

I'm the one I should looooooovvveeeeeee💜