"you shine"

the cheers coming from the crowd was insane. literally tens of thousands of people filled the venue all screaming 'kim seokjin'.

jimin was in awe. in all the concerts he's been to, he had never seen anything like this. but what else would you expect for korea's favorite star.

"hey park. I need you on left stage." namjoon walked to my side. "this crowd's insane."

we both looked out at the people who filled the stands. namjoon with a grim expression and me with awe. this isn't even everyone yet.

namjoon huffed before turning to face me, "please just go to left stage. we need as much people as possible at the front." I nodded and he walked away.

as soon as i stood at my position, the stage lit up and the crowd went berserk. there he was. the kim seokjin, in all his ethereal beauty, standing there looking like he's about to save all our lives and our children with the ballad of the century.

at this point I forgot all about what I was actually supposed to be doing and instead decided to join the crowd to watch this majestic man

at this point I forgot all about what I was actually supposed to be doing and instead decided to join the crowd to watch this majestic man. I have never been so attracted to a forehead in my life.

ballad after ballad, the concert was finally over. I made eye contact with seokjin a couple times and almost died by the look in the man's eyes.

"alright park. it's over, let's move out." a colleague said while patting my back.

as i'm walking to the jeep, i'm stopped by namjoon and a man with fluffy peach hair at his side. "park, you've been summoned." i looked at the kid weirdly. He was small and cute but surprisingly had a really deep voice.

namjoon glanced at the kid then looked at me and chuckled. as if saying 'i know right'.

"you've been requested to be part of the team that escorts mr. kim home."

"requested?" why would i be requested? there are assigned teams for things like this.

"mr. kim himself has sent for you."
the kid said.

Oh. Oh.