0.1

if there was one thing aline su knew were that mornings weren't exactly her favorite thing in the world. once she heard her alarm go off she rolled over on bed she shared with dick grayson, they had been together for about a year since he moved to detriot, and they had gotten a little bit close.

she was his better half even though she refused to admit it. she walked into the bathroom and quickly sprayed water in her face. she grabbed the towel next to the sink and patted her face lightly. she felt dicks hands before she saw him. "why are you up so early?" he questioned, looking at her in the mirror. "its 6am why wouldn't i be up. we have to go into the station at 8." she clarified seeing his face drop a bit.

"you had a late night." she spoke.

"oh so thats why you're up?" dick suggested watching his girlfriend put the towel down, she turned around and looked up at him while his arms kept her trapped in between him and the counter. he had a huge bruise on the upper right of his chest, "dick when are you gunna stop?" she asked hesistantly. the topic of robin was a tough one for him. he had left bruce over a year and a half ago, the story remained a mystery. dick was private about that part of his life and he had every reason to be, she had never met bruce wanye, but the stories she heard...he was an interesting person.

she looked down at the tile before she felt his lips press against her forehead, aline knew he was still tired from the events of the night before. "c'mon." she took his hand and led him back to their king sized bed in their room. "you lay down for a bit, i'm gunna make us breakfast and some coffee." he pouted as he leaned his head back on the pillows. "get some rest for at least an hour."

aline made her way down the stairs of their loft and quickly went to the kitchen. she started brewing the coffee. she needed to feed the addiction she had to the brew. she quickly got to work making eggs and bacon. she got the eggs out of the fridge as well as the bacon. her back cracked as she bent down to grab the pans. she cooked for a while before dick came down the stairs, he looked better. "feel better?"

"tons."

"alright now sit, and eat. we have a long day today." aline put three scoops of eggs and three silces of bacon on his plate. she took the rest of the food and put it on her plate. she kept an eye on dick as he ate, the hickies left on his neck were obviously from her, and he had left plenty on her as well, but she liked to watch him do simple tasks. he was hers after all.

"so, after work today what if we go out?" he questioned looking up at aline. "what do you mean go out. like dinner and a movie? or a club?" she asked leaning against the counter with an eyebrow raised.

"i was thinking dinner and a movie, we haven't gone out in a while." dick spoke putting his fork down and staring up at her. "i'm fine with that. it has been a while." aline put his dishes in the sink, and then proceeding to look at him. he was smiling slighty while also watching her. "you're cute when you do dishes."

"i'm always cute." she smirked before walking to the stairs, "i'm taking a shower, you can join me if you want." she looked over her shoulder at him before he got up and chased after her. aline had never been this happy but happiness is always short lived...

||

when aline and dick walked into the station later that morning the news about robins latest appearance was on the television. she looked at dick who gave her a slight smile, and pressed a kiss to her head. "be careful today. please." she pleaded seeing his face drift. "i will i promise."