Nii-san

Akio threw away our trash and pulled me towards my room. I never really noticed that it was so gloomy-looking in there.

" Hey Aki, when will they give you your room? "

Akio smiled and lied down on the bed.

" They told me about a week. So I'm staying here by choice. Either here, or the twins. "

I became intrigued of the mentioning of the twins.

" There is two sets of twins. May I ask which pair? "

Akio looked up at the ceiling, trying to remember which pair I believe.

" The blondes. The twin girls. They're are scary, man. "

I chuckled at him and smiled.

" Kasane & Yowane? Yeah, I know them. When I was 14, I shared a room with them. They were nice then though. Now they're assholes. "

Akio laughed and nodded.

" Totally! They took my sheets from my bed in there! I was freezing! " Akio exclaimed, while pulling out his phone.

" Kowa, do you have a phone? "

" Yes, but it broke. "

" I'll buy you one. "

" You don't have too. "

" But I will. "

" But you shouldn't. "

" But I shall. "

Akio held out a hand and pulled me on the bed.

" Let's cuddle. I wish to sleep now. "

I nodded and lied down as well. Akio set an alarm for 6:30 AM for us to wake up. The reason, I am unaware of. Akio kisses me and covers us up.

I just heard the cutest soft snores.

ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)  ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)   ლ(⌒▽⌒ლ)

Hello! Today's chapter is short, huh? But don't worry! It's gonna be okay! More updates, remember? So, if you actually stick around for my outros in every chapter, good! Because I have info for you! If you don't, mabey you should read this one. Akio & Kowasu's birthdays will change because I realized that Kowasu has already turned 18....... So I'm gonna make it to where it's next year. ( after christmas, kawanza, all that good stuff. ) Also, Akiwasu (Akio + Kowasu) Facts + Q&A coming up!!!

/\____/\
( 。◕‿◕。)
  / つ つ

   /\____/\
   ( ⌒▽⌒ )
    / つ つ

/\_____/\
(*´・v・)
/ つ つ

/\___/\
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
/

/\___/\
(≧▽≦)
/ つ つ

/\__/\
٩(・ิᴗ・ิ๑)۶
         \
- Nikko-Chan🌹