More Of Us.

Hello guys.

This is the continuation to Through My Eyes and there are going to be more characters in this one.

The first chapter comes out tomorrow and it is about our favorite, Alex. Plus, don't you just love this cover? <3 _ <3

Because I sure as hell do! It makes me want to write more. My friend and an amazing artist @rimshamehmood made this for me and no she won't make you one because she's mine! Lol. Thank you it's so beautiful!

Read the first book before this and give it a try before you delete. I'll start editing that book and then I'll edit this too. I hope by the time I start editing this one it will be completed.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Cupcakes from me. Absolutely free, yes!

Introduction of the Author:

My name is Rameesha Syed but you can call me 'Meesha' and yes you can call me that in the comments or the messages.

Diction:

Any grammatical errors found in the book are by mistake and you're allowed to inform me *politely* about it. I'll proof-read though.

Author's Copyright:

Copyright All Rights Reserved Rameesha Syed 2015

If there is any replication of the work that I've worked hard to put together, I'll report you. My consent should be asked for you to have the right to write about a similar idea or copying it - copying is only allowed where a reference of this story is made and the copied part is in quotes and paragraphs.