Meet my friend!

(Your pov)
My name is y/n l/n and I am 16 years old I guess you can say but to be honest I am not really saying it at all it's just that everyone calls me the perfect boy and that everyone wants me but I don't care about that all I cared about is that my life is good enough to live and my best friend is like me and a lot of the boys at school loves her but she just cares about the earth.

(Earth Chan pov)
Hi! My name is Earth but everyone calls me Earth Chan and by the way I am 15.
Ever since I was little girl all I  cared about was the planet and that everyone would be good enough to help me take care of it and let me say something before I go on... I am not flat!! And don't none of you think that but back to the my talk I was only a little girl when I finally found the one that was meant to be my other partner on this.

I just enjoy protecting the planet and my other friends are sorta like the same thing but I have others that are not really space like things I should say but I can't wait for you to meet my best friend y/n.

(In the morning your pov)
I was walking to school until I see Earth Chan waiting at a gate "n/n!" I hear Earth say to me and I smiled and walked up to her and we did our handshake and we started back walking "So, did you do the homework?" Earth asked me "Yeah, but I really didn't finish it though" I say chuckling a bit "No worries! We can just sit in Cass before the teacher comes and finish. Since we did get here pretty early" Earth said and I smiled at her she has always been so happy and cheerful well, after we met each other...

(Flashback)
"Mommy!" You say with a giant smile on your face "Go ahead, you can go play" Your mom say as she walked away and sat on a bench "Okay!" You say happily and you walked to the playground and saw a girl with blue and green hair sitting in the sand box and you walked up to her "Hi! My name is y/n, what's yours?" You asked with a smile on your face "My name is Earth nice to meet you y/n" The young girl said "Where are your mommy and daddy?" You asked confused "They are at home" the young girl said "Oh okay. Do you wanna meet my mommy?" You asked the girl "Huh? Sure I would be happy to" she said as you grabbed her hand and you took her over to your mother that was sitting on the bench "Mommy!" You yelled as she looked up to you and smiled "Hey y/n sweetie. Who's this cute young lady?" She asked you and you looked at Earth Chan to tell her to tell your mother who you are "M-my name is Earth" She said looking down "That's so adorable! Do you wanna sit with us for lunch?" Your mother asked Earth "Yeah" Earth said with smile.

(Time skip)
"Thanks Mom!" you say happily as you sat next to Earth and she was eating her sandwich and you watched her "Hey Earth?" You called to her and she looked up to Look at you "Yes?" She says back "Where's your mom and dad?" You asked "They are at home. They really don't watch me but they do have things to do" Earth says "Are you done y/n?" Your mother asked you "yeah!" You say as you got up and went to go throw it away and you didn't noticed that Earth Chan was following you and you threw it away but a hand went into the garbage and got the paper out "No y/n!" Earth Chan said as she stood in front of you "what's wrong?" You asked her "That goes in that one right there" Earth said as she put it into the other can and you smiled "Thanks Earth Chan" you say as you looked at her "I have an idea Earth Chan" you say with the same smile "We can be best friends!" You say happily "What?" Earth said as she looked as if she was confused which she actually was "We can be together and always stay by each other side" you say as you took your hand out and waited for her to grab it "Best Friends?" You asked her and she smiled "Best Friends" Earth Chan said as she took your hand with a smile on her face...
(End of Flashback)

"Earth Chan!" You hear someone calls her name and the both of you looked back to see Jupiter Chan "Hey!" She said a she walked towards you guys "Hey Jupiter" Earth Chan said as she smiled as Jupiter "Have you seen Moon Chan?" Jupiter asked the both of you "No" you and earth said at the same time "Nevermind mind here she comes" Jupiter said as she walked up to a short girl with black and grey hair.

"Hi Moon Chan!" Earth Chan said with a happy expression "Hey Earth Chan" Moon Chan said with a happy ending ion "We all are meeting up today so we have to find everyone!" Jupiter Chan said jumping up and down "We must find Mars and Pluto Chan!" Moon Chan said "And before school start because I don't wanna be late!" Earth Chan said pumping her fist in the air "Come on!" Everyone said except for Earth and she looked and smiled at you as she walked away and you followed her...

(Time skip)
"I found Mars Chan!" Jupiter Chan said as she was looking through the glass window and see a girl with short red hair and glasses writing on a big dry erase board.

"Mars!" Jupiter said with a smile "Huh? Oh hey" Mars Chan said as she started back writing on the board "What's up guys?" She asked "You been working in that book for the past week!" Jupiter said as she looked at Mars Chan "I told you already that am planning on completing the entire book" Mars said "Okay. By the way, have you seen Pluto Chan?" Moon Chan asked "I think she was in the library" Mars Chan said as Jupiter hugged Mars and let go "Thanks! Come on guys!" Moon Chan said as she walked out and the others walked with her and you guys started back on the road to finding all the planets.

"Pluto!" Jupiter yelled and you covered her mouth "This is a library. You need to be quite" You say and you felt something wet licked your hand and Jupiter Chan laughed quietly "Don't put your hands on me. They smell very weird" Jupiter said and you nodded "Why are we even looking for all the planets anyway" you asked "Sunsei wants us for something" Jupiter said smiling and you see a small girl sitting alone with a pile of books in front of her.

"Pluto!" Earth said as she walked up to the girl and she looked up at you "So you guys forgot about me again?" Pluto asked you guys "No we just wanted to get you since Sunsei wants us. And have you seen. Venus, Uranus and Saturn Chan?" Jupiter asked "I think I seen Saturn in the gym and Uranus is in the girls bathroom and Venus in the science room" Pluto said with a small smile "Thank you" you say and Pluto Chan nodded "Are you coming?" Moon Chan asked "You guys are not meeting Sunsei until the end of the day" Pluto asked "I will wait. You guys find the others and I have one more question" Pluto said "Yeah?" Earth Chan asked "Do you think she would want to see Black Hole Sensei" Pluto asked "Don't know" Moon said "Kay! We will see you later!" Jupiter said as she and the others walked out...

(At the gym)
You guys was at the gym and you see a girl with yellow hair with a giant yellow hula hoop and a girl with blue hair with glasses

___________________________________
That's my new book and let me know if there are any spelling errors with the planets and if you want a different Chan in this story than let me know in the comments are message me on my page!!!
That's all for now

Miri out🖤🖤🖤