Back to old memories

(your pov) 
We were walking into the gym to see the other planets and Saturn was just playing with her hula hoop and Venus was sitting in the in the rows reading a book.

"Venus! Saturn!" Jupiter said smiling as she ran towards Saturn "Moon go get Uranus out of the girls bathroom. Who knows what she's doing in there" Earth said smiling as moon walked out the gym to find her.

"What's up y/n?" Saturn asked me asked as she stopped playing with her hula hoop and I smiled "Nothing much. we have to find all the planets" I say smiling and she laughed a little and whispered in my ear "When are you going to tell Earth how you feel?" She asked and I felt my face become hot and I turned away

"She's my best friend and our relationship is going to stay like that until she feels like she needs to change" I say as I smiled at the thought of her when we was both going to the same school:

(Flashback you both are in kindergarten)
"Okay class. We are going to have a new student so be nice to her" your teacher says as you sit at the table by yourself coloring and you slightly looked up to see a girl with a blue dress and blue and a hint of green hair smiling "Hi! My name is Earth I hope we can all be friends" she says happily not afraid to show how she interacts.

"Good introduction Ms.Earth go sit with y/n back there" the teacher says and she smiles as she walked towards my table and sat next to me and after up close to her you noticed that it was same little girl you saw in the park the other day.

"Hi bestie!" She says happily to you and you smiled at her "Hey Earth. I can't believe you are in the same school as me" you say with a smile still on your face and she laughed happily causing blush to start forming on your face "I can't wait to spend the rest of the year with you n/n!" Earth said and you blushed at the nickname she gave you  and she smiled and handed you something in your hands "what's this?" You asked her and she smiled "It's a hair pin! It's shape like the Earth and it's cute and I have one for myself so I am giving you one" she said and I looked at it "Thanks!" You say happily smiling at her...
(End of flashback)

I always kept that hair pin and she always wore the one that she talked about a long time ago and she always wore and she never took it off but I always kept mine on a key chain and took it everywhere with me and she always liked that I kept it on me and I happy that she trust me to keep something that she valued so much something like this.

While thinking to myself I looked up to see Earth is sitting in front of me and I jumped up suddenly not knowing she was there at first and she smiled at me and I noticed something different about her.

"Hey Earth?" I called her and she smiled "hmm?" she responded back and I looked into those eyes staring at them for a quick moment until her voice snap me out of my thoughts

"What did you wanted to ask me y/n?" she asked me "Why is your hair a dark blue color?" I asked her and she smiled at me once again causing my face to blush but turning away at the same time

"Oh! Jupiter and me was getting ice cream from the lunch room and I sorta had a brain freeze when I was eating it" Earth said and I laughed "You always been sensitive to that type of stuff and for some reason you always have Jupiter bring you into those ridiculous things" I say and she laughed lightly at me than got up from her seat "Come on n/n!" she grabbed me out the chair and pulled me to the room where her and the rest of her friends always met up at for the past few years...

(Jupiter pov)
Me and Earth was just getting some ice cream from the lunchroom and of course Earth had to eat too much and she was eating it fast too so she ended getting a brain freeze and her hair ended up turning a darker blue but I guess she was okay with it so I don't mind but it was funny to be completely honest with myself...

(Flashback about ten minutes ago)
"Come on Earth chan!" I yelled at her as she looked at the ice cream than staring back at me "A-are you sure?" She asked me as I licked my and I smiled "Of course! Nothing bad is gonna happen" I replied back to her and she licked it and I was able to see that she shivered really hard until I noticed her hair was darker blue "That's really cold!" Earth said as she looked at me and I smiled as I started to laugh at her and she looked at me very confused as I kept laughing...
(End of flashback)

(Sunsei pov)
"Why are we sitting here it's so boring!" I hear Blackhole chan said as she sat in the classroom with me "For a grown woman you sure do act like a child" I say turning around to look at her "It's not my fault you grown up to be boring we was practically best friends and now look at you" she whined back at me as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes "You know we have things to take care of now" I replied back to her "I know but it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun" Blackhole chan said smiling and I laughed a little "Maybe after we are done dealing with this issue than we can do something" I say and she smiled "Okay so we better deal with this quickly" she said and I nodded...

(Timeskip)
"Why exactly are we here?" You asked Earth as she dragged you to one of the classrooms and Jupiter followed behind her "We are trying to find the rest of the planets so we need your help" Earth said with her smiling and you slowly moved your head so that she couldn't see that you were blushing "B-but I was already helping you in the first place" you say as you just realized that you ended up stuttering a word and you really hoped that she didn't noticed either but you heard a small chuckle escape her mouth as she smiled at you "You're so cute n/n!!" She said as she smiled and you put your head on one of the desk "p-please Earth you know I how I feel about people calling me cute" you say and you looked back to see Jupiter smiling at you as you quickly looked ahead of you

"But you should see how cute you look blushing" Earth says as she smiled "yeah y/n you did look pretty cute when you blushed like that" and as she said that you quickly got up out the chair and walked away while Earth chased behind me and she finally caught up to me probably leaving Jupiter behind

"Was what I said really that bad?" She asked with a smile "O-of course not Earth. It just sounded weird to me" I responded back "Oh okay!" She said happily as we walked down the hallway

'It sounded weird when it came from you'

___________________________________
Hello my lovely readers I am back sorry it's been a long time since I updated my story I been working on my other stories and I know how stressful that is already but please bare with me cause I changed my updating time to mostly on the weekends so I hope you aren't mad with me!😥

That's all for now...

Miri out♥️♥️♥️