prologue -characters sketch

Hi friends  this is Rita...

Sorry to my readers of U R MY EVERYTHING... many of them not satisfied with the pairs... so here I'm going to write this story on our  cute  RAGLAK....

Wat to do yaar??  I love both raglak  and ragsan...
mna3108
EkonLotha
u both requested me to make raglak  as pair in U R MY EVERYTHING but I make ragsan  as pair... At first itself I fixed the story and characters...already I wrote more than 20 parts friends that's y i can't change pair as per ur wish... But here nothing would happen like that... It's a RAGLAK  story... For u I thought to write this...

EkonLotha I don't want to give u depression ...so Im ping to write this story on raglak...read  this and tell me ur views..

Here is the little details about BEST FRIEND OR BETRAYAL  HUSBAND

this story is related to U R MY EVERYTHING.... don't get confused...
It's the second version of U R MY EVERYTHING..

Raglak  were childhood  friends... Swasan  were cousins...

Ragini loves sanskar
Laksh loves swara
Sanskar loves ragini/swara
Swara loves laksh

But destiny plays on their life... Due to some reasons laksh  marries  Ragini without her knowledge...

This one action of LAKSH's make Ragini hate him to the core of her heart...she felt like her best friend betrayed her in the name of friendship...

But no one knows Wat made laksh marries Ragini except him... When he loves swara...

If he marries Ragini... Wat would be the reaction of swara and sanskar...

Will Ragini came to know the real reason behind her marriage.?

Will Ragini forgive her best friend/husband LAKSH??

What made LAKSH marries Ragini??

Will LAKSH could move-on  in his marriage with Ragini??

Wat will sanskar do after he came to know that Ragini married laksh  instead of him??

Will swara able to forget laksh and move on??

Wat will be their families reactions on raglak's marriage???

ABOUT CHARACTER SKETCH
Same like U R MY EVERYTHING

This story will be starts from PART 28 U R MY EVERYTHING....
if anyone of u didn't read that story.. Please read that.. It's the continuation  of that story...

Tell me ur opinions  friends shall I start to write it or not???

Once again I'm telling u it's the continuation of u r my everything so pls  read that story before u read this... If not u may not understand this story... Thank u all bye.. Hope u all support me