Halloween special

"Silky!!!--" Chise called, frantically ruining back and forth. Silky came rushing up the stairs, almost falling over her long Victorian style dress in the way.

Elias is out with the Queen of the fae, so Chise, Rutsu and Silky were home alone. 

Chise kneels on the floor and begs Silky of she could borrow the sewing kit she had. Silky stared down at her, confused as hell and nodded, pulling Chise to get feet. Chise hugged her with a completely excited and warm embrace, causing Silky to almost fall backwards.

Chise whistled a high semi tone note and Rutsu came rushing up the stairs, he bounded past Silky, she left out her hand, she brushed across his warm, tamed fur. 

Rutsu sat In front of Chise and said, "You ready?... Let's do this!" He seemed so excited, his tail was almost about to propeller out of the house like a helicopter. 

"Right, Silky don't tell Elias where we went to, and do you think you could put up some spooky decorations?... Rutsu grab my coat ready and my purse, alright team are we ready for Halloween, out are we ready?!" Silky nods, Rutsu puts a paw to his head and rushes off. Silky puts a hand to her head to repeat Rutsu's action, but didn't really understand why he did that. 

Silky rushes off up to the attic to get the decorations.

Rutsu grabs the things he was told to, puts on his coat and stuffs a sausage in his mouth before standing at the bottom of the stairs awaiting Chise. 

Chise meets him at the bottom and opens the door, there stood Elias about to open the door, he places his hand on Chise's breast, quickly jumping back from the strange feel, he bashes his skully head on the porch room and almost swears at the pain. "ahhhh Fu-----" Chise is blushing immensely, Rutsu giggles and Chise thocks him on the head with her purse, sadly it didn't have much change in it or that would've hurt her too.

Elias opens his mouth but stops himself from talking, he steps forward and Chise slams the door in his face "eep!" He squeals and looks packed and very embarrassed, he turns his head away and walks back off into town, he changes his appearance to be human and once more walks off down the track. Though this time his head hung low in utter defeat.

"Why'd you do that?!" Rutsu said in complete astonishment that she would stuck up to him like that. Chise shrugged and ushered him to go out through the back door. 

Rutsu was a good boy and did as was told. He turned into his human form for a second only to get Chise's scarf, cuz he knew she would catch a cold if not.

He yeets it at Chise, hitting her straight in the face and she stumbles back in annoyance and loss of balance. She snuggles it round her neck and starts off out the house.

*********************Time skip brought to you by the cute axolotls!****************************

Chise and Rutsu are in town, they've bought a bag full of fabrics and cotton. They're about to leave but they bump into Elias...

"Shit" says Chise, Rutsu stares at her in disbelief. She tugs at the fox skin in her bag, she drapes it over her shoulders and turns into a cute, reddish orange fox. Rutsu hides in her shadow and takes the bags with him.

Elias spots Chise as a fix and wanders over to meet her, she bounds off into the forest. Elias tilts his head and sighs. He walks off to Angelica's house... Though she might punch him in the solar plexus for what he accidentally did, he might gain some support from her.

***************axolotls*************

Chise rubs all the way home, in her fox form, Rutsu says nothing, scared she might blank him for ages too.

She gets home, running up the stairs, lobbing her fox skin off on the way, Rutsu jumps out of her shadow and they get to work.

Rutsu guides Chise's magic as she uses it to make the most amazing Halloween costume ever!

Silky has put up beautiful decorations, she can see light and pings of sound dancing from inside Chise's room. She smiles and checks up on the cute things she'd out up already. The spiderlings (arachnid fae) had done a wonderful job with the extra sticky web.