We're off to see the Wiz- no, we're off to see the Queen of Fae

They wandered down through the leaning rocks and were transported to the bridge to the land of the Fae. It was blue and pink and crystals and stalactites and stalagmites grew large and lush, green, yellow, all of them were like emeralds shining with each others gleam.

Spores glisten when the light catches on them, they lit up like stars in a nebula.

Elias couldn't take in the sites, as he knew Chise didn't have much time left. He looked at her shadow, where Rutsu should be, but could only see the shape, no wide red eyes and no voice to soothe his troubles... Elias was alone... Oberon was the only alive being other than the small faeries and 'weird ones' flying, swooping or diving into the cave pools around his large black boots.

Chise began to shiver and turn in Elias's arms. He looked down at her with worry sweeping through his unsettled red demonic eyes in his coal black abyss like sockets. His pupils dart from side-to-side, scanning her body, making sure there was nothing physically wrong that he could help with.

The three soon got to the opening where the Queen was sat up right in her throne, with a stern face. Her eyes beedily staring into Elias's soul with pure unamusement. The Queen, Titania, jumped off of her throne to meet Chise and Elias.

She stares looks at Chise's body and then looks up at Elias stares at him then darts her eyes back to Chise.

"I will ask Shannon to come and treat her right away!!.." Titania squeals.

"Oh thank you Queen!" Elias was so pleased at the thought of Chise's recovery. He leaned forward excitedly and nuzzled Chise on her cheek.

"But.." The Queen starts, looking down in shame and worry.

 "But?..." Elias repeated in confusion, his head tilted like a dog.

"But, you must stay away.. Make yourself at home, by all means.. You may be here for a while and you know it... Even I know when someone isn't going to pull through and I know of hardly any medicinal characteristics. She will die if you don't let us help her! .. Your selfish endeavours will prevent her from leading a good life..And I know a little something we must talk about while she is under." The Queen took a breath and then whispered to a faerie to find Shannon and to let her know the symptoms. The faerie flew off, higher and higher into the shining skies above them.

Elias followed the Queen through the healing bays. He lay Chise down in a water bed and sighed in doubt of her much awaited return. His eyes glare straight ahead at the Queen bringing the doctor around to see her beloved patient, Robin/Chise.