Coming Back

"Where did (Y/N) go?"

"I think he mentioned something about bathroom."

"What? He still haven't come back yet?"

The grey haired setter had a slightly panicked voice at Yamaguchi's answer. The freckle face only shrugged and shook his head at the obvious. Man, all the stress the vice was going through could definietly be seen by his already silver-looking hair.

To be fair, (Y/N) had gone to the bathroom successfully. Another matter was to get back again. The libero would say he had a decent sense of place, but that didn't help when his field of vision was blocked by passing giants. In other words, he was lost and couldn't find his way back.

Too shy to ask someone for help, (Y/N) ended up wandering a bit. Suddenly, his (e/c) eyes caught a glimt of someone he knew, following after the moving boy. He seemed to be heading outside, but with the only guy he knew in the sea of strangers, (Y/N) fought his way forwards towards him.

When the short libero had finally managed to almost catch up, he spotted another familiar-looking boy in front of a sea of squealing girls.

'Damn it, Oikawa... You're here to play, not flirt.' He groaned to himself. He walked past Iwaizumi, who he had been following out, and gave the brunette a good slap on his back as the vice captain of blue castle served a volleyball into his backhead. Oikawa whined, turning around, facing his two attackers. He froze when he saw the two boys, having a disapproving look on their faces.

Iwaizumi seemed to be just as shocked as his childhood friend to see (Y/N) there though.

"Yaho (Y/N)-chan~!" Oikawa smiled cheerfully, but froze when he saw his vice still look about ready to kill him.

The captain apologized to his fangirls and headed back with the two other players.

On their way back had Iwaizumi calmed a bit down from knowing (Y/N) presense. Normally he'd be about ready to snap at Oikawa, scolding him with insults, but something about the shortie calmed him down for some reason.

"So (Y/N), what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be warming up with the others?" (Y/N) was walking between the two elite players, gaining some eyes at them as they headed to the gym again.

"Um... About that... I kinda... got lost."

The ace lifted an eyebrow, but didn't question it.

"Lost? Is it because you couldn't see over all the tall players, (Y/N)-cha- Ouch!"

Both Iwaizumi and (Y/N) gave him a hit, though the smaller one did it more light. Knowing the more aggressive out of the two though, he didn't do mercy at all towards his captain.

He turned his attention back at the libero. "Don't worry. We're heading back there anyways, so just don't get separated from us and you should be fine." The (h/c) haired one nodded, grabbing a bit onto Iwaizumi's jacket, just like a child would do to not get lost from his safe-base.

His (e/c) eyes was glued on his feet as they walked, not wanting to look at all the different people passing by, trusting Iwaizumi to lead them back. Oikawa was in deep thoughts himself for once so the small walk back was pretty quiet among the three.

As the Aoba Johsai team's captain, vice and the karasuno libero returned to the blue team, they all rised a brow at the clear outsider among them, looking between Karasuno and their missing #13.

"(Y/N), if you go down and to the left you should come down to the field- What are you doing?"

Iwaizumi looked at the shorter boy who was climbing on the glass rails. The younger one looked him straight in the eye when he answered. "Short cut." He jumped down the 3 meter heigth before anyone could stop him, gaining his team's attention and Seijoh to sweat drop.

"Ah! It's Onion-head!" Hinata busted out as he looked up at the passing rival team. Kindachi seemed confused and Kunimi had to explain while holding back his laughter.

"And..."

"Hey there! Tobio-chan, shrimpy-chan! How's the oddball como doing~?"

"The Grand King!"

As the freak duo, and a lot of spectators, were focused on the elite team, Ryuu came up to the shortest libero. He gave the other one a half pat, half slap on the back, almost knocking the air out of his kouhai.

"Dude, where have'ya been? You made Sugawara-san worry."

(Y/N) mumbled a quiet apology. "I got lost..."

He gained a sigh from his bald senpai. "Well, at least you're back in time in one piece, right?"

The (h/c) haired nodded.

"Huh? They have another libero out there, other than (Y/N)-chan. He wasn't there in our practise match."

"Looks like the number of tall guys has increased, too..." Iwaizumi added on, looking down at the crows' ace.

"Oh..? That and apparently thye have a new coach?" The elder blue castle observed as well.

Warmups was over and greetings were made between the teams, the supporters and judges of the game.

"Let's have a good game!"

After Ukai and Takeda was done with their shouting instructions and encouragements to talk over the cheers, the Karasuno team formed a circle.

"Karasuno, fight! Ossu!!"

As the game started, Tokonami was caught off guard by seeing Hinata as a middle blocker and Tsukishima on the bench. (Y/N) was sitting next to his classmate.

The first serve was given by Tokonami's #1, setting the whole game into its first match.

Asahi received it, sending it over to Tobio, who tossed it to the wing spiker who could boost their own morale.

'They're letting him take the first point, aren't they?', (Y/N) had a focused expression as he glanced over at the said player. Just as he predicted, the ball was tossed over to Ryuu, scoring 00 - 01 to Karasuno. The celebration yells from Tanaka and Nishinoya was already given a warning from the start of the game.

The benched libero sighed at them. Sometimes the loud-mouthed duo was a bit too much for him.

Because of Yuu's fast receive, Asahi was given the oppertunity to score Karasuno another point with a powerful spike, and he did.

'Poor guy...' He watched as the big third year got stabbed by more rumors from the audience. He turned his attemtion back towards the court.

'He is more restless than usual...'

"You're annoying!! I get it already!" Kageyama groaned annoyed at the fideting middle blocker.

Getting the ball into play again, Hinata attacked. It was like seeing a crow take flight to the skies, leaving their spectators and opponents stunned.

"...He's flying."

The small libero smiled proudly to himself.

'And more is to come.'

Behold. This is the veteran Karasuno's revival.