Chapter 1: "Thank you!!"

Chapter 1: "Thank you!!!"

"Hmmm let's see what's the easiest one on this list" I silently stated while playfully tapping my chin.

As I was reading the list that I made, I heard a loud knocking on my door.

"Honey?, are you going to school today?" My mom shouted. School! Right! School! I forgot about it!

"Yeah! Let me just, dress up! I'll come down.."

"You know you can just stay here hun.." She asked softly. She is pretty keen on letting me stay home all the time.

But being the stubborn head that I am, I asked my mom to let me go to school and have a normal life. Well, as normal as it could possibly be.

Having my classmates worry about me like I'm their little sister is pretty overwhelming. Not that I complain.

My mom dropped me off to school after checking everything. I took a whiff of cold fresh air. It placed a smile on my face.

I slowly walked towards the gates of the school premises.

"Hey Valerie!"
"Lookin good today Val!"
"Hello Val!"
"Sup Valerie!!!"

Bunch of people keep waving and greeting while I was walking. I greeted them all back. They all treat me nice which me and my mom is thankful of. As I was walking, I saw a food brochure laying on the ground.

It has a burger background and had a menu list. List!! How could I forget about it!

I quickly took my notebook where I wrote the list. I read what's written in their while walking, probably my fault when I am suddenly pushed back because of a force from a guy running opposite ways.

As he hit his shoulders with mine, I quickly muttered a sorry but he just continued to run, ignoring me which results to me flopping on the cold hard ground.

He stopped for a second to look at me, I had this pale white skin, cherry red lips because of some tint, dull blue eyes and bonnet that is probably hiding my already balding thin hair. I'm wearing the school's uniform and a thick hoodie to keep me from getting cold.

And this dude just accidentally pushed me in the ground without even saying sorry.

As he took a look at me, he turns around and began to run the way he was running earlier.

"Wait!" I called, getting up as quick as I can. I grabbed the hem of his varsity jacket.

He stopped and looked at me with a bored expression on his face.

"Um? Excuse me?! Aren't you going to say sorry?" I asked, suddenly gaining some confidence.

He raised his eyebrows at me. He has this thick eyebrows, his skin color is just average, not too white, not too tan. He has long lashes and green forest eyes. Darn, why did he have those pretty eyes! His built is actually good. He is not skinny, but not too big. He definitely has the hots though.

I quickly shake my head. What am I even thinking! This man just shove me down the road!

He is still raising his right eyebrow at me which made me more irritated. I can't do that trick! Its no fair that he can do it!

"Didn't you hear me? I said aren't you even going to say freaking sorry?" My voice isn't loud since I can't afford loosing much energy early in the morning.

"I'm sorry what?" He removed both of the earphone in his ears. Is that on his ears the entire time?!

I looked at him weirdly. I stomped my foot like a child and released an inhumane growl.

"Argh!!!!" I turn around and walked away but then, a thing just popped in my mind.

I just had a freaking fight with a guy!!

"Heyyyy!!!" I wave my arms enthusiastically on the guy that shoved me earlier.

He turn around to look at me, probably thinking, 'what is it again?'

"Thank you!!!!" I finished with a smile and skipped my way to my homeroom.

I definitely felt tired when I done all that skipping but.. Oh well! I just crossed out one thing on my bucket list!!!!! This is getting better than what I anticipated!

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 14, 2018 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

While I'm Aliveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें