Kidnapped

Natalie's pov
I woke up in a different bedroom. I was feeling dizzy. I managed to get up from bed by holding on the furniture for help. Then I heard loud footsteps. The person opened the door revealing who was my kidnapper

It-It's HANS!

What does he wants?

" Finally, you woke up darling " he said. Ugh! Darling?! Are you serious?
" What do you want?" I said looking at him with anger
" I want you" he said glaring at my body. That pervert!
" You are a fucking perv!" I said. He looks pissed and then,he pushed me hard against the wall, grabbing my hands and placing then harshly above my head.
He came close to me and now, his mouth was near my neck. My stomach started feeling weird, like I'm ready to throw up. My whole body was tensed up like I was unsafe.

Then I remember the points for self-defense for a woman:
Eyes,
Nose,
Arms,
Knee,
Throat
And  lastly where the sun don't shine

I kicked him where the sun don't shine, pushed him back and made my escape but he quickly grabbed my waist and pulled me close as his hands locked me to him from behind. But I was smart. I managed to get one of my hands free and used my elbow to hit him in his stomach hard. He released me immediately and let out  a scream.

I ran down the stairs, found a phone on a table which I quickly grabbed. And went outside running . I dialed Ryder's number and called him. He was the only one in my mind right now.

" Hello" Ryder said
" Ryder..." I said while crying
" Natalie, where the hell are you?I'm searching for you for so long"
" Ryder, I'm kidnapped. It's Hans. I was in his house but I escap-" someone suddenly holds me from behind and drags me into the house. It was Hans.

"HELP! LEAVE ME ALONE! YOU JERK!" I shout.
" SHUT THE FUCK UP" He shut my mouth with his hand.  I bite his hands.
"AHHHHHHHHH! YOU BITCH!" . He pinned me on the ground and he was now on top of me with his evil smirk. I kicked him but he holded me more tighter than before. He was now lifting up my shirt. I tried stopping him but he was strong and I was losing energy. Just at that moment , a chair was thrown on his back. It was Ryder. He was ready to beat the shit out of him. He started punching him in the face...

Ryder's pov

I saw Hans on top of Natalie and he was about to lift up her shirt. That moment, my blood started running up my nerves. Without hesitation, I threw a chair hard on his back. I started punching the shit out of him.
How dare he touch my girl?

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? YOU FUCKING DICK!". I was more than ready to kill that fucker.
He was bleeding. But I didn't care. He was fucking going to rape her!

He fell down the ground and I lift him up grabbing that asshole's collar. And I was about to punch him again when Natalie came and stopped me.

"Don't kill him or else you will go to prison" Natalie said
"I don't fucking care if I go to prison, he needs to pay for what he did to you "
"Don't worry, I call the police.And he will pay by roasting his life in prison"

Natalie's pov

Even how much I wanted Ryder to kill him but I can't let that happen or else Ryder will
go to prison. We heard a sirene and it was the police. We were about to step out of this room but I needed to do something before going.

"Wait" I said. Ryder looks at me confused.

I walk to Hans and kick him again where the sun doesn't shine.
"That's what you get for FUCKING TRYING RAPING a girl" I said to Hans
I turn around and I walk up to Ryder but turn around to Hans again and KICKED him much harder the same place.
"Don't you ever direspect a woman" I said and stepped out of this fucking house forever.
  This was the worst thing that have happened to me but I'm glad I'm safe.

Ryder told the policeman what happened and then, we get in the car.
We went silent through the ride. And then, Ryder stopped the car in the middle of the road out of nowhere. He opened the car door and stepped outside. And I stepped outside also.

"Why did you stop the car in the middle of the road?" I asked, looking at him.
A tear fall down his cheek. He was- he was crying!  That broke my heart to see him like
this.

I hug him and he hugs me back tight. I could feel my shirt wet from his tears. I let out
tears also. We stay like this for a moment.

"I'm-I'm sorry" he said through crying
"For what?". He looks at me in the eyes.
"He hurt you and I could not do anything, I'm sorry"
"What are you saying?! You saved me from him. If you wouldn't be here, then he would have hurt me more or I wouldn't been alive"
"It was all my fault. First, Tiffany then Hans. And all of what was because of me.
Tiffany was jealous because she saw me with you and Hans who is my biggest enemy
hurt you because he knows that you are my weakness"

I am his weakness?

"And right now instead of me confronting you, you are the one confronting me, I'm so sorry " he said

"Ryder it's not your fault. It was them who was jealous.And actually I should thank
you for saving my life"

He hugs me again and then look at me again in the eyes

"Don't thank me.I will always be there to save you because I-" he stops talking
"Because you?" I said telling him to continue
"Nothing" he said

Ryder's pov

Because I love you.

________________________________________________________________________________

Have an amazing day!❤ 
Leave comments, beautiful people