29- Euphoria is the greatest feeling

He laid her gently on the bed, pulling his shirt off of her he lowered himself to her kissing her hard, pulling his lips away to breathe he slowly placed kisses down her body stopping inbetween her growing breasts.

Pushing her breasts together he licked each nipple and rubbed his face up and down between her breasts having them rub against his cheeks. Moving down he stopped again at her bump kissing every inch of her stomach making her melt inside from the tenderness of his kisses.

His mouth made it to her throbbing pussy, she felt that her body was on fire and gasped when his tongue hit her clit, he started massaging her throbbing button gently then a little harder the more she was enjoying it, looking up at her while he licked her below with a grin, she felt him looking at her and lifted her head to look down over her belly, watching him do his magic.

As he looked at her he made sure to show her what he was doing to her with his tongue, it made her feeling more aroused the more she watched him, he placed two fingers inside her gliding in and out while he circled and flicked his tongue on her clit, her moans increased and her breathing hitched the more he satisfied her. She started feeling dizzy and her face felt like it was on fire from the excitement that he was doing to her, she then let out a loud squeal of satisfaction.

Her head quickly hit back onto the bed as the feeling of his wet soft tongue aroused her to her highest peak. Grabbing a hold of the cotton sheets she started moaning out louder than she had been.

His tongue moved faster down below when her body started twitching and turning the more he turned her on, he knew that she was about to explode. Pulling his fingers out he tasted her, smiling and moaning at the taste of her sweetness.

His tongue thrusted inside her doing more wonders as her arousal got her releasing her juices, her screams were louder as he continued to tickle her insides, groaning the more her juices flowed onto his tongue.

"Mmmmmm you taste so much different, so tasteful, so sweet. I love it." He groaned out softly, wiping his face when he moved up to her lips, kissing her as he massaged her breasts.

Her body was on fire, and her pussy throbbing more than ever she grabbed a hold of his cock and forcefully placed it inside her "I need you.. I need you inside me." She begged.

His thrusts were soft, slow, and deep. He wanted her to enjoy every bit of his cock inside her, and enjoyed it when she kept begging for more, wanting him to go harder and faster, but he was more interested in making passionate love to her, while she wanted a harder fuck.

His thrust game got more intense as she kept forcing her hips harder against him, her hands squeezing his ass tighter and forcing him to hit her harder and deeper. "Fuck me Christian." She cried out.

Lifting her legs up, she rested them on his shoulders, wanting him to fuck her that way to feel every inch of his cock deeply inside her. He enjoyed having her take control and show him what she wanted, he did just that, satisfying her needs their moans and groans were loud, both full of sweat and the fires inside of them were about to be put out as they were about to release themselves, their orgasms were both intense, his lips met with hers again as they both went wild kissing each other.

Out of breath and wore out he fell on top of her, gently laying on her not wanting to hurt the baby. Lifting his head up he rubbed his nose back and forth against hers, smiling.

"Just think... we get to do this for life, every day, every night, and any time that you want. I'll never deny you this... ever." He said lowly, kissing her again, she felt the euphoria inside her growing again, and wanted more, she wasn't sure if it was because she was pregnant and everything in her body was changing. But what she knew was that she wanted it again, she felt like she didn't get enough the first time, she was thirsty, and hungry for more.