Theater

Harley pulls up just in time for the last showing in the movie theater. She hurries inside, but to her surprise nothing was as it should be. The theater was empty not a single person in sight she goes to head back out a moment, but the doors were lock. 

Harley: Hello, guys are you there? This isn't funny. 

Harley checks her ticket and it said for theater 23. 

Harley: When did they get a 23rd room? 

Harley shrugs and decides to wonder around in doing so she could hear squeaks with each step along with scrapping sounds along the wall. 

Harley: GUYS STOP MESSING AROUND!!!!  

Harley hoping at least the owner or security would find her and help her out of here.She finally found theater 23 and heads inside. Everything seem normal except on the screen was just static. She sits down close to an exit door although she knew it probably be locked. 

Harley: Is anyone here???? 

She hears deathly sounds of high pitch SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHing sounds.Harley decided not to question or say anything more in case what ever was doing the shhing was not very friendly. Finally the movie starts and she sees animatronics at a Pizza Parlor named Kat Pizza Parlor. Harley then feels a bunch of hands grab her and she jumps out of her chair falling onto the floor, but she sees nothing. 

Harley: ALRIGHT GUYS YOU GOT ME!!! NOW COME OUT!!!!