The Meet

She then sees a woman sit down beside her looking very beautiful. 

???: Hello, you look beautiful. Would you love to join me in a place far more wondrous then here? 

Harley just looked confused. 

Harley: What do you mean? 

???: I am Kat from Kat Pizza Parlor. I have an offer I am sure you do not want to refuse. I will make all your troubles vanish in a snap. 

Harley: How could you do anything like that? 

Kat grabs her hand both of them turning into animatronics and they are then teleported to her pizza parlor. 

Harley: Kat why are we animatronics??? 

Kat: You are free here from all sorrow and pain. You are free to be yourself and feel no heartache.

 Harley looks around confused. 

Kat: Close your eyes and you will drift to your perfect world I will make it as perfect as you like.

Harley closes her eyes and sees a world full of her family and friends who are hugging her and holding her. She sees Kat watching from the side. 

Harley: This is just a dream? 

Kat: No this is your reality. Since we are immortal we will never die unless I shut you down, but you would have to betray me for that to happen. 

Harley: What if we ask you to? 

Kat thinks a moment. 

Kat: If you felt that strongly by the end of me talking you out of it, then I will return you in the time period you came from. 

Harley hugs Kat and nods. 

Kat: Welcome to the family.