|ch.4| USJ pt.2

Bakugo's POV

I ran over to the center where I found Deku fighting a huge creature, while Aizawa was on the ground bleeding to death. I yelled to Tyusu and the pervy midget to carry our teacher to the entrance. They nodded their heads as they grabbed Aizawa and fled the scene.

'Deku you idiot! Thinking you can fight that thing alone! If that thing doesn't kill you, I will!' I thought in rage. Someone put their hand on my shoulder, making me turn. Todoroki.

"Everyone knows you like him. Don't just stand there and watch. Come and help me save him from this mess." He said. Blush rises to my face. "Yeah right! Like I'd like that nerd!" I said, clearly lying.

I turned my attention back to the situation. The creepy man with the hands on his face was going to grab him. "DEKU" I screamed. It was too late to do anything.
The man grabbed his arm. I watched Deku scream in pain as his skin began to disintegrate. I ran over to blows up the mans in the face. Setting of my explosions, I clearing hit something. When the smoke cleared, the creature was standing inform of me where the man had been.

Before it could grab me, the doors swung open. "I AM HERE."

It was All Might. The look on his face. He wasn't smiling like usual. He looked angry.
Not hesitating. I ran over and grabbed Deku as All Might handled the creature. Deku looked confused but finally said, "Let me... *cough* help". I shook my head, telling him no. He scowled at me and escaped from my grasp. "DEKU! STOP." I screamed. I was stupid. He wouldn't listen. He was deaf, so he couldn't even hear me. And even if he wasn't, he would would keep on running. It was in his blood. He was a TRUE hero.

"Shit..." I mumbled under my breath. I turned to the situation. The creature had its claws in All Mights sides. Deku stood to the side with kirishima and Todoroki frozen in fear. I ran over towards them, asking about what we should do. Suddenly, it's arms were frozen. I turned to look at Todoroki. That half and half froze his arms. God, I hated him so much but it was a smart move.

All might began to fight again after escaping his grasp. He kept on punching, which was weakening the monster. Pulling back his fist, he shot one more punch towards the creature and sent him flying out of USJ.

'This was the power of the symbol of peace.' I thought.
I just watched as All Might got up and wiped his face. He didn't look like he used to back then.

I walked over and supported Deku. He looked exhausted and in pain. "Shigaraki. We must leave. More pro's are coming." Said the portal like villain. The hand guy scratched at his neck furiously. "No. Not yet. We must kill him." He said.

Suddenly, the pro's bust through the door. "Sorry were late!" Nezu said.

The pro's arrested and hospitalized all the villains from before, but the hand guy and the portal guy escaped. With deku still in my arms, bridal style, I held him closer to my chest. "I'm sorry.." he said quietly. "I didn't mean to worry you.." I ruffled his hair. He knew I was worried the whole time. I wish I could talk to him. I wish he could hear me. The pain he must be going through. I loved him. Ever since we were children. I just couldn't express my feelings to him so I bullied him. Made him go deaf. I had so many regrets I couldn't take back.

"Y'know Kachann." He said. "I can't hear anything, but your expression shows it all." This time he mispronounced a few words, but it didn't matter. "I've never hated you. I could never hate you." My eyes widen as they fill with tears. How could he not hate me? "Your a good person. You just don't express your feelings well." He paused to think for a second, making sure in this sentence he wouldn't mispronounced anything. "Kachann. I forgive you. You just ignored me so I couldn't tell you that. You need to accept that this is how I'll be like for now on. I can't hear, that's all. It's as bad as you think.. It's some small disadvantages, yes. But I just need you to accept this." I couldn't keep my tears in. I collapsed to my knees with him still in my arms. I've never cried or shown any other emotion except for anger. I held him even closer to my chest and laid my head in his hair. Why do you forgive me? Why? I'm the reason everything has gone downhill for you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I can't do anything right can I?

I continue to cry out loud as my classmates watch shocked. Deku put his hand on my face and gave a faint smile. His hand fell to his side as he passed out. "Deku?" I realized he had overused his quirk immensely. I was worried for him. What was wrong with me? I was supposed to hate him but I couldn't. It wasn't the real me.

I walked over to recovery girl with Deku in my hands. My head was down. I didn't want to show my red, puffy eyes. "Thank you Bakugou." Recovery girl said. "Its not a problem. I'm staying with him though." I answered back. "Bakugou.." she said back to be a bit worried. "Please." I looked up at her with tears in my eyes. "Just let me stay with him." "Alright.." she said. "Let me check you first for injuries though." I nodded.

She checked me out. I only had a few scratches.
I walked into the ambulance and sat next to Deku as he laid on the stretcher.

"I Love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG. I finally finished this chapter. You guys have been asking me for the next part so here it is! Next part will be out soon!