|ch.6| Oh, it's on.

Bakugou's POV

He said he loved me..? After all the things I did to him?

I sat in class wondering about this. It was the first day being back to UA after two weeks since school was out because of the incident.

That's when Deku walked in. He was wearing bandages around his arms. I sighed deeply, knowing he was ok.

People ran up to Deku, surrounding him and bombarding him with questions. He began to stutter immensely.

I sighed once again and pushed through the group to get to Deku. I picked him up bridal style and carried him back over to my desk.

I plopped down in my seat with Deku in my lap.

"Uh Bakugou... What are you doing..? Shitty Hair asked.

"Holding my future wife." I stated.

Izuku's Face immediately turned red. I chuckled a bit.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a jealous Half' n Half Bitch. I turned to his direction and glared at him, smirking at the same time. I mouthed, 'He's Mine' to him. He rolled his eyes and smirked at me.

Oh. It's on.

———————————————

Oof. Here's a short chapter for ya. I felt like I had to. I guess it's a love triangle now. Bakugou and Todoroki fighting over little Izuku.

I am making the first chapter of "Bakugou's Sister" Please check it out when the first chapter is out!