Teacher's Pet (Teacher Marco x Student Reader)

Gomen'nasai if this is so cringy this is my second lemon I worked on so hopefully u enjoyed it.

Keys :
Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color

(Y/n) ' s POV

All my life I have always been a teacher's pet, but it it's different with Mr.Bott. He gives me good grades, but today he asked me to stay late becaue he needed ot tell me something. 'I wonder what that is.'

After school ended I went to Mr.Bott's classroom. Mr.Bott was sitting at his desk reading a paper. He looked up to me and said sit down. Mr. Bott pinned me to then wall and began to run his hands on my body from behind.

"Mr. Bott you sure we should be doing this ahh~." I moaned

"(Y/n) remember what I told you when it's only you and me call me Marco." He spoke in a seductively way.

I moaned as he sucked on my neck. His hands traveled up to my breast. His hands grabbed my breast, he squeezed one of my breast meanwhile his hands unbuttoned my shirt with the other one.

"(Y/n) do you like it when I grab your breast like this." He gave it squeezed.

I moaned as he squeezed my breast.

"Or do you like when I do this." He said in a lust fully voice.

His hands went down to my thigh and then near my clit. He rubbed my thigh and he stuck a finger in my clit making me moan. He moved it around slowly causing me to buckle my hips against his finger and I moaned

"That's what what I like to hear (Y/n). Now I want to hear you moan my name~."

He added another finger and then another. Marco curled his finger inside of me. I moaned. Marco picked me up and placed me on top of his desk. I took off his tie and grabbed him by the collar and kissed him meanwhile my hands went to go unbuttoned his shirt. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. I opened my mouth. I moaned in his mouth.

Once his shrit was off I grabbed it and threw it some place in the classroom. He brought me closer to him. I moaned. He parted away form the kiss.

Marco's POV

I grabbed the bottom of (Y/n)'s shirt and pulled it over her head. I unclipped (Y/n)'s (f/c) bra. I grabbed (Y/n)'s left breast and started suckling on it. I grabbed her right one and I played with her right breast. I switched breast. I grabbed the bottom of (Y/n)'s skirt and her (f/c) panties. (Y/n) unbuckled my pants and along with my boxers. I looked at her with my lust fully eyes. I grabbed my member and placed it infront of her entrance. I entered her.

"Ah~ M-marco your so big!" (Y/n) moaned.

"Your so tight (Y/n)!" I moaned and began to thrust harder and faster into (Y/n).

(Y/n)' s POV

I moaned louder and louder each thrust Turing Marco even more. A knot started forming in my stomach. I knew I was getting closer and Marco knew it too. He picked up one of my legs over his shoulder and began thrusting faster. I moaned. I scratched Marco back and before I knew it I came all over Marco. Marco kept thrusting until he pulled put and cummed on my stomach. Marco knelt down and began licking my clit. I moaned and pulled his hair.

After he was done he looked at me in the eyes. I got off of his desk and pushed him on his chair and knelt down and grabbed his member and began stroking his member. I placed his member in my mouth. I moaned making his member vibrate. He grabbed a hand full of my hair and began thrusting into my mouth. I felt his member twitch in my mouth. I began bobbing my head faster until Marco came in my mouth. I took his member out of my mouth and swallowed his cum.

He got up and gave me a kiss. Marco handed me my clothes and said "I can't wait to do this again."

I gave him a kiss and started changing.

As I was finshed changing I walked out of class and thought 'Maybe being the teacher's pet isn't such a bad idea.'and I walked home.

You still here if you are thanks for reading this crap and fell free to request anything u want and sorry if Marco is a little ooc but I hope u enjoyed it!!!

Love~
EndlessTears