Squad leaders girl Mike x Female Reader!

Mike's  POV

I was sitting next to (Y/n) when Erwin called everyones attention to the front of the room. 

"We are short on water so two people will have to take a shower at the same time ." Erwin said and with that he walked outside of the mess hall. 

"The next thing you know is that we have to share beds. " (Y/n) said. 

I chuckled lightly and continued eating.

* Time Skip brought to by Levi selling bleach and wash clothes * 

(Y/n)'s POV

 After I finished my breakfast I got up and walked to my room and grabbed a towel and clothes and headed to the showers. 

As I walked inot the showers I saw Mike getting in one shower and decided to get in with him. I took off my clothes and walked into the shower with Mike. Mike had noticed my presence and said " Hi (Y/n)." I turned my back to him and replied "Hey Mike." and I smiled gently at him. He moved closer to me and grabbed the sponge and started washing my back. My eyes widen and I turned to face him. 

He eyes looked down my body. I blushed and covered up. He took a step forward and I took a step back. He leaned in for a kiss. My breath hitched and before I knew it I felt soft lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around Mike's neck and pulled him closer to me .

He arms wrapped around my waist and he licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. I kept my mouth closed. Mike let out a low groan and squeezes my breast. I moaned and felt him slip his tongue in my mouth. I moaned louder. His tongue explored even inch and corner of it. I moaned louder and louder as he wrapped our tongues together. He moved our tongues around for a while then he pulled away due to the lack of air.

Mike's POV

After I pulled away from (Y/n) I took a look at her from her (h/c) hair, tok her sparkling  (e/c) . "M-mike, what was that for?!" She shuttered as she looked at me. "Isn't it obvious, I love you (Y/n). " I looked at her in the eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist. (Y/n) placed her hand on my chest and cupped my cheek and pulled me down for another kiss.  

I grabbed her by her thighs and lifted her up and pressed her against the wall and continued our make out session. I pulled away from her and started kissing and nipping down her neck in search for her sweet spot. I kissed down to her collarbone and gently bit at her soft skin. 

I made my way up to her ear and bit her earlobe gently and nibbled on it. "I love you (Y/n)." I whispered into her ear which cause chills to go down her spine. I kissed my way back down to her neck. I ran my tongue over a spot which caused (Y/n) to let out a small moan. I smirked against her skin and sucked on that spot. 

After a while I let go of her neck and took a looked at the hickey that was starting to form on her neck. I looked up at her and kissed her cheek and started moving down to her lips.I kissed her softly and stared moving me hands down to her ass. I gave her cheeks a light squeeze and pulled her closer to me.

(Y/n)'s POV 

I pulled away from the kiss and looked into Mike's eyes. They showed love, lust, and desire. His hands ran up and down my body touching every inch of it. I shivered at his touch. I looked up at him and pulled him down for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him down gently.  

I pulled away from him and pinned his against the wall. I stood on my tippy toes and began kissing his neck. My lips traveled all over his body, as I made my way back up to his neck. I grabbed his harden member and began to pump it slowly in a teasingly matter.

I got on my knees and grabbed a hold of his member. I placed his tip inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue against his tip. "Mmm~" He let a moan slip out of his mouth. I smirked again his member and opened my mouth a little wider and took all of his member in my mouth. 

I began to bob my head up and down.  My tongue swirled around his staff, as he began gripping  my hair. He began thrusting inside my mouth slightly.  I pulled away from his member and began to pump it faster earning a lot of groans and moans from him. 

After a while of testing him, his member began twitching indicating that he was close. I placed his member inside of mouth and began to deep throat his member. Mike's grip on my hair had tighten a lot more since the beginning. "F-fuck  (Y/n) I'm gon-!" He was cut off by his own orgasm. 

His hot seed went down my throat as I swollowed his seed. I pulled his member out of my mouth. Mike looked at me with lust filled eyes. He picked me up and pinned me against the wall and grabbed his member and aligned his member with my entrance. 

His eyes locked with mine asking for my consent. I nodded and at him felt him slowly thrust himself inside of me. I cringed at the slight pain I felt. Mike took notice in this and decided to ram himself inside of me. "Mike!" I screamed when I felt him fully inside of me. My breath hitched as he began thrusting slowly  not giving me a chance to adjust to his length. 

I scratched his back in pain and in pleasure and his thrusts became harder and faster. "Ahh ~ M-mike!" I yelled as he rammed himself into me sending pleasure all over my body. "Mmm ~  (Y/n) you're so tight!" He groaned into my ear. 

A blush spread across my face as he said that. He lifted my leg over his shoulder and began pounding faster and harder into me. "Mike! I'm gonna cum!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I felt my orgasm coming."M-me too!" He groaned as his thrusts began getting sloppy and faster. I looked at Mike and kissed him. He kissed back and gripped my waist and began ramming inside of me which caused me to moan and pulled away from him. 

My walls started to tighten around Mike's member as I was at my limit. Mike noticed and he began ramming himself inside of me. Each time he would ram into me my toes would curl, my back was arche. Mike looked down at me  squeezed one of my breasts . I moaned and tightened my grip of him, when all of a sudden the only thing that could be heard was our screams for each other. 

"Mike!" 

"(Y/n)!" 

A wave of pleasure washed over me as I close my eyes feeling Mike's seed fill me up. A soft pant escaped from Mikes mouth as his grip loosened on me. He set me down after a while. My legs felt like jelly, but thankfully Mike wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you (Y/n) " He whispered into my ear. I let out a soft giggle and whispered back "I love you too Mike" 

And with that I turned it the squad leaders girl.....