✨EPISODE 2✨

Hey everybody! I'm sorry that lt took me a while to write this episode but my school hast just started and it's already killing me, so... HOPE YOU'LL LIKE WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT TO READ NOW!
PS; Don't forget to share your thoughts with me!🙏🏻💕

    Clementine took AJ to their dorm room, she helped him to get him into his bed and asked him to complete their regular "goodnight rhyme",

"Goodnight, sleep tight
Don't let a walker bite,
And if they try..."

Clementine stopped, and let AJ finish this on his own...

"...Bang!" 

She got out the dorm room as soon as she had blew out the candle. As she was walking, she suddenly realized that she was walking a little bit fast. There was that stupid big smile on her face that she couldn't stop and she didn't even know why... "Oh, Come on Clementine..." she told herself, "Stop being such a weirdo, and just try to act normal!"
Funny, She was still smiling...
    Clementine stopped to take a deep breath, before sitting right next to Louis.
-"Hey, you made it!" He said, with a little excitement in his voice. Clem felt his excitement, it was like, he seemed very happy to see her, although they were together just a few minutes ago!
-"Well, since tonight's lookout duty is mine, i did!" she said and she smiled. Louis smiled back at her.
    For a few seconds, they didn't talk, both of them just watched the stars... Louis' voice interrupted this silence;
-"What a beautiful night, huh?" He said as he put his left arm around her.
-"Oh yeah, exactly!" Clem said as she leaned on his chest, they both giggled. There was this awkward silence again... Clementine closed her eyes, and tried to enjoy that moment. It felt so good to feel like a normal teenager girl in the middle of that never-ending apocalypse.
-"Clem?"
Louis was the one to break the silence again..
-"Yes, Louis?" she answered with a soft voice. Her eyes were still closed.
-"Do you remember what you've called me back at your old racist friend's place? You know, the one you said when you guys were about to rescue us?"
A little smile appeared on Clem's face as she opened up her eyes because she knew exactly what he was talking about!
-"You mean, 'boyfriend'?" Clem said. She was still smiling.
Louis raised his voice with excitement,
-"Yes! Totally! That's the one!!" he answered. It made Clementine laugh to see him like that.
-"Yeah, but how about that?" she asked, "Did it disturb you or something?" the smile on her face got bigger.
-"No, what? Of course not! Well, on the contrary, to be honest. I even liked it!" he continued to speak,
-"My point is... If I am your BOYFRIEND, then that means you are my GIRLFRIEND!" his voice sounded cheerful. Clementine was wondering where this conversation was going...
-"So..?" She asked.
-"You know, i think we should make it official! Like, we should celebrate it, right?" Louis said.
-"What's that, some kind of a proposal or something?" Clementine asked with a sarcastic voice as she slightly laughed..
-"Well, maybe someday, why not? But for now, I am talking about going on a date!" Louis answered with a giant smile on his face. Clementine straightened herself up as she heard that... It might've been the most weird idea that she ever heard.
-"A date?" Clementine repeated, she wanted to be sure.
-"Yeah, you know, just you and me. Having a nice meal, talking, dancing and all that stuff... What do you say?" He looked at her eyes with a face full of hope. Clementine wouldn't say no to a face like that, but this made no sense to her and she thought that she had to find a way to make him understand that, either.
-"Louis, uh... I love you, you know, like so much! And that would've been a great idea, if we weren't living in the middle of a fucking apocalypse! Despite the fact that sometimes we can't even find something to eat we shouldn't be planning a date where we'll have a nice meal or something. I mean, we can't act like it's not the end of the world, right? Especially after what happened in the previous weeks, i don't really know if-"
Louis interrupted her sentence with a little kiss. He started talking with a very soft voice, as he grabbed her hands;
-"I know that the world we used to know is fucked up right now and i know that everybody's on edge after everything that we've been through, but come on Clem, don't we deserve just a single night where we can feel like normal teenagers? I'll talk to the others if you want, I'm sure that they'll understand it and support us! Plus, I am not saying that it has to be tomorrow or something. You know, we can wait for the most appropriate time for it and it doesn't have to be the perfect date..."
Clementine looked at his face, he seemed really so excited about this.
-"I, uh.. I think i have no other option but saying yes to you then... I mean, if you really think the other kids wouldn't make fun of us!" She giggled.
-"Well, who gives a shit! That's a deal, then?" he asked, his excited smile made Clem smile, too.
-"Yeah, apparently, i guess so!" she said, she could feel her cheeks getting blushed...
They took their old position again and enjoyed their lookout duty, together..."

WHOOPS!!😂 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK! EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, PLEASE JUST LET ME KNOW! LOVE YOU GUYSS💕🙏🏻🌸🤗