Sypnosis

This book will withhold multiple situations, concepts and stories that are meant to represent the ones that are saw to be just another statistic. The ones your Mother's told you not to be like. These character portrayals are meant to uncover the "why's". The painful why's that maybe we should begin to care about.

These are their tales.

DEDICATED TO
THE ONES
THE ODDS
WERE
ALWAYS
AGAINST.

TO THE ONES WHO ONLY SEE RED AND BLUE

TO THE ONES THAT LIVE HERE

These stories are modern day!

DISCLAIMER: This story may include harsh topics such as, drugs, death, violence and anything else of the sort. If you are unable to tolerate such things you may place your reading to a halt.

Copyright: All copyrights belong to me @sosostarr. This book shall not be repeated on any other platform including Wattpad. Any distribution of this book under another name is completely Illegal. EACH CHARACTER REPRESENTS A BIGGER PICTURE BUT THEM AND THEIR STORIES ARE CURATED AND CRAFTED IN MY MIND.

CREDITS: The interconnected stories idea was heavily inspired by makeboyscry story titled BLACK.

Some chaps won't be interconnected but will as usual incorporate the unspoken truth of the ones that fell victim to society.