Does He Look Like Me ?

MALIK
LORD. RULER. KING.

"His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow

"His head and his hair were white like wool, as white as snow. And his eyes were like flames of fire. His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace, and his voice thundered like mighty ocean waves."
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭NLT‬‬

So does he look like me? Could it be that the king of kings shares the face of a black man? Hair like wool and skin like polished bronze? Sounds like a brother to me. Could it be that the unseen king has the face of my ancestors? We were all created in his image, were we not?

For what does my father look like? For who was the baby in the manger? Who was the man that led twelve disciples? Who was the man that broke bread with his brothers? Who was the man that was betrayed?

The one who bared the cross as the crown of thorns clung to his wool like hair. . . Yeah that one. He who gave sight to the blind man and arose Lazarus from the dead. The one who took my death and gave me life. . . Looked like me.

Could it be that the Son of Man, the Prince of Peace, the one who is perched on the right side of the Great I am and the savior of mankind has the same features as I?

Truly I want to know, does he look like me?

Am I my fathers child?