The Story

It was late at night on Halloween. Everyone has had their trick-or-treating and gotten their candy.

At Princess Peach's Castle, SMG4 and friends, including Mario, Luigi, Meggy, Fishy Boopkins, Bob, Toad, Bowser, Saiko, and Tari each got a huge pile of candy from all the houses they visited. Bob didn't get any candy, though. He got a beating by the police like last year. They made sure Toad wouldn't eat everyone else's candy, mostly because of what also happened last year.

SMG4: Hey Mario, check it out. I got more candy than you.

Mario: Nuh-uh. Mario's got-a bigger stack of candy than you ever will.

Meggy: Boys, boys. This isn't a contest. Let's just all calm down and enjoy ourselves.

Bob: I tHoUgHt It WaS a CoNtEsT, uNtIl I gOt BeAtEn Up By ThE pOlIcE aGaIn.

SMG4: Yeah, she's right. Besides, my favourite part of Halloween is just gonna get started.

Everyone else except Meggy, Saiko, and Tari gasped as they knew what was coming up.

Luigi: Uh... look at that! It's the Trash Signal! Trash Bag away!

Luigi was too much of a coward and runs back home with his candy.

Meggy: What are you talking about?

The 3 girls were concerned since they weren't celebrating Halloween last year.

SMG4: I am of course talking about... (pause for dramatic effect) ...our yearly horror movie watch!

Mario and Fishy Boopkins shivered in fear.

Bob: ThIs MoViE's GoTtA tRy So HaRd To ScArE mE tHiS yEaR. lAsT yEaR's MoViE dIdN't ScArE mE aT aLl.

Toad: Damn. I'd rather spend my time eating my candy and going apeshit.

Bowser: I'm with Bob on this one. This movie better be very scary.

Saiko: You watch a horror movie every Halloween? I'm liking the sound of this.

Tari: I have seen a few horror movies before. They freaked me out.

Meggy: Question. What's a horror movie?

Everyone else was quite surprised at Meggy saying that.

Mario: Well, I'm gonna add that to the list of things Meggy started to know nothing about.

Mario pulls out a list featuring the following items:
-Christmas
-Cooking
-Anime
-Card Games
and he adds horror movies to that list.

After a short explanation on what horror movies are, Meggy seems to get it.

Meggy: I'm gonna get through this easily. Nothing scares me as much hanging out with Boopkins.

Fishy Boopkins: Oh, is that what that expression is?

SMG4: I'll be back in a while. I'm gonna find the scariest movie that you guys haven't seen.

SMG4 leaves the house as the others start digging into their candy. They put Toad and his candy in a very secure cage so he wouldn't get to other people's candy.