Chapter 4 Nightclub brawl

Its been 2 weeks since y/n kicked cinders ass and rose to fame. Right now y/n is the light in the dark for rap he is rising in popularity due to the fact that he stopped cinders plains for now. Right now our hero is at juniors club getting ready to do a live performance. 

Y/ns pov

I was setting up all of my speakers when all of the sudden i got a call on my scroll from ozpin. I role my eyes and block the call before i grab my mic and walk out onto stage.

Y/n: How is everyone tonight?

The crowd erupts in cheers. I smile as i grab the mic and turn to the crowd and do my signature hand sign.

The crowd puts there hands up and does the same sign i smirk as give a small before is speak

Y/n: Whos ready for my new song?

the crowd goes crazy as the music starts and i start rapping my new song without me.

(a/n: Yup your new song is without me)

After the song is finished i take a bow and turn to walk off the stage. When i get off the stage i got to the back and start to get ready for the people who have backstage passes. I sit down at my booth and wait for the first group of people to come up to meet me.

Familer voice: So this is where you went after you left beacon.

I look up to see yang standing there she smiles at me. I smile back at her as i start to speak.

Y/n: Yeah The rap game is much better then working at beacon.

Yang: Oh really? 

Y/n: Yup its good money. So where your team? 

Yang: Well weiss and blake should be here any second now. But ruby came here with jaune so you know how that is.

I role my eyes as i grab a drink from my bag. I take a sip from it before i turn to face yang.

y/n: So did you have something you wanted signed or are you just here to be a pain in my ass.

I say in a joking tone and yang takes out one of my CDs. I smile as i sign it. She takes the CD and puts it in her pocket before she turns to walk away but right as shes about to walk away she turns around to face me.

Yang: Hey would you wanna i dont know go grab some dinner or something?

I look up at yang with a small blush but i smile and nod.

Y/n: Yeah that sounds nice. 

Yang: Great does sunday sound good?

Y/n: Yeah that sounds fine.