Where Could He Be?

inspired by aaliyah's where could he be.
listen to it while reading this!
jodeci: devante

he fucking left me.....that yellow boned thot really left me. took everything from our apartment that was his, leaving no evidence that he once lived here.

i tried calling his brotber, but his ass didn't know where he was either. i just want to know why did he just up and leave me like that. we could've worked this out, but he didn't want to.

"girl he really left me, took everything including my jeep! my fucking jeep!"

"damn y/n, that nigga dipped and took ya fuckin car? whatchu' gonna do it about it though?" melissa, my best friend, asked me on the other line.

"i'm gonna search this whole earth till i die and find this boy" i exaggeratedly said. but for real i need to find him and ask him why did he leave me.

"how girl? you ain't got no damn car. im just playing, I'll be there shortly" melissa said before saying hanging up.

he took my heart and used it as a rug, walking all over it and i let him. before he left, i never sensed something was wrong between us, but i also never sensed something was right"

i dialed a familiar number. a number that i would dial when i wanted to talk, while i cooled off from one of my many arguments with devante. no i wasn't cheating on devante, i just needed someone to talk and vent to, because de wasn't listening.

"stephen...?".

"yeah it's me, what's up?" he asked me and i began to feel the need to cry.

"he left me....for good" i croaked out as a lump began to form in my throat. silence filled the phone, and i bit my lips, awaiting for him to speak.

"y/n....im sorry to hear that....want me to come over?"

"yeah i would like that." i said and smiled softly.

"alright, i'll be there soon" stephen said and we ended the call.

an hour later, both melissa and stephen showed up. i explained the situation again to the both of them, and they shared their sadness.

"damn y/n, want me to get my cousins to find him and jump his ass?" melissa's crazy ass suggested, but i quickly declined.

"nah, ion want no harm done to him. even though he took my heart and shattered that shit." i stated with hurt evident in my voice. melissa cooed while stephen pulled me into a tight hug.

"so, whatcha want to do?" stephen asked.

"i want to look for him and get some answers. i want to ask him is he happy without me, i want to ask him why'd he leave me, and does he still love me" .

short i know. don't hate me <3