chapter 12: Different P.O.V

I hope you're going to like this chapter, this one is a bit different because it's Kek's P.O.V; I thought it would be a great idea to understand Kek more and see what he thinks about this situation...

And, a new picture of Kek here ~~>

Enjoy!

♂+♂=♥

When I opened my eyes, the cold around me was the first thing I remarked. I turned around and, as expected, Jack wasn't there. Frowning, I rubbed my eyes and got up. Jack has been acting more and more distant with me; I tried to understand what I did wrong but I just couldn't figure it out. I took some clothes out of the dresser, put them on and walked out of the room. I passed a hand through my long, wavy brown hair while I entered into the living room.

Jack was there; he was biting his lips anxiously and was staring at his phone as if he was waiting for something... Or someone. The thought of him seeing someone else behind my back made my heart ache and anger course through my blood. I knew we were not an official couple or anything but, for me, if you sleep with someone more than once it has to mean something. I really didn't know how I would react if he told me he wasn't interested in me or something like that; for once in my life I was feeling like I could trust someone and like I wasn't totally alone on this planet. I can only hope I'm not wrong...

Jack finally looked at me and gave me a stressed smile. He thought I couldn't see that something was wrong but I wasn't stupid, of course I could see it. I just hoped he was stressed because of the murderer and not because of me. I sat next to him and kissed his cheek gently before giving him a sweet smile. I wanted to kiss him, I really wanted to but I didn't want to be rejected...

He gave me a small smile and ruffled my hair as if I was a little child. I giggled a little while I stared at his eyes, I could stare at him for years; he was so handsome. He looked like an Angel and he was; he was the one who saved me after all. He was my Angel. "Want me to do something for you?" I asked with another smile, I wanted to show him I wasn't useless. I wanted to show him I could make him happy as he's making me happy.

"No, thanks. I'm waiting for an important call so I need to be available. Maybe you should just... Go outside, meet new people..." He trailed off without glancing at me.

"Can't I just say here and just... Cook something? Or I could just stay in the bedroom..." I said in a small voice, I really didn't want to leave the apartment. Not today, not when he was waiting for an important call, not when I didn't know who this person was.

"No. It's really important and you can't stay here... Please..." He said, adding the last part quickly as he pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to remain calm.

I nodded, getting up quickly as I could feel my eyes watering a little. I was feeling hurt, angry and betrayed. I left the apartment, not wanting to show him how much it hurt me. Once outside, I began to walk, not caring where I was going; while I was walking I couldn't help but think about Jack. He was hiding so many things to me and I couldn't understand why; I really couldn't. I told him a big part of my past even if it wasn't easy; I thought it would help but apparently I was wrong. As always, people end up leaving me. Maybe I was just meant to be alone...

I stopped in front a cute little shop, with pink and blue decorations outside, as well as some beautiful white flowers. I smiled a little at this view and put my hand into the back pocket of my jeans to see if I still had some money. I smiled to myself a little when I saw I had enough to buy a small but cute thing. I entered into the shop and awed when I saw all the things that could be customized. I began to walk, observing every little object, stars in my eyes; this was so beautiful!

I stopped in front of a cute snow globe with a small light pink bear holding a big, fluffy red heart. On it, there was written 'I'm sorry'; it was beautiful. I took it carefully and shook it before watching the snow falling slowly. I giggled and decided to buy it, this would be perfect.

I went to the cash register and gave a smile to the young lady in front of me. "I want to write a message under the snow globe, is it possible, please?" I asked, already thinking about the perfect message.

"Yes, of course. Here, write your message on this paper then I will give it to my colleague and it should be ready in more or less ten minutes." She said, giving me a gentle smile. I smiled back, feeling a little better than before.

I took the pen and began to write, putting all my heart and soul in it.

"Jack,

I hope you will enjoy this small gift as a thank you for everything you did for me. Never someone did as much as you and I will be forever thankful for that. Our relationship changed since the last few days, you've been acting strangely toward me. I don't know what I did wrong and, if I did something to upset you then, I'm really sorry. I never meant to.

I hope this will show how much you mean to me,

Kek."

Once I was done, I gave the paper to the shop assistant, giving her a sad smile and waited for it to be finished. Ten minutes later, the snow globe was fully done and wrapped into a nice green and gold paper; I paid and left the shop. It was time to go back to the apartment!

♂+♂=♥

I've been waiting outside the apartment for about twenty minutes; I was too scared to enter. What if he was with another guy? What if he gets angry because I'm already back? What if he doesn't like my gift? I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Jack is a nice guy; he would never do something to hurt me. He may have been a little mean today but it's because he was under pressure, right?

I slowly opened the door, biting my lips anxiously. Hearing nothing suspicious, I entered and closed the door behind me. I made my way toward the living room, looking around me and trying to find something unusual. I was stopped into my tracks by a loud, scary noise. A few seconds later, Jack was in the living room, looking really angry.

"Hey Jack... I've got something for you..." I said in a small voice, suddenly feeling small and weak.

"I don't care... I trusted you Kek, I really did..." He growled, anger shinning in his eyes.

"W-What are you talking about?!" I cried out, obvious fear into my voice.

"You lied to me about your past, about everything!" He roared, snatching the gift out of my hands before throwing it on the ground. I could hear the sound of the breaking glass which made the same noise as my breaking heart.

"I would never lie to you, Jack... You're the most important person in my life! Y-You can't imagine how much I love you... I would do anything for you, just ask..." I whispered, trying to ignore the lump in my throat. I broke the eye contact, not wanting to see his angry stare anymore. Instead, I focused on the floor, trying not to break down into uncontrollable sobs. I didn't know what I lied about, I really didn't.

"Of course you love me. Just another stupid lie. I can't believe I bought you everything you wanted!! I really wanted to help you!" He yelled, slapping me hard which made me fall on my butt.

I gasped, tears spilling out of my eyes. Suddenly, everything sounded far away. Jack shouting seemed to come from another galaxy as my vision began to blur. Memories of me being abused by my family filled my mind before I blacked out.

♂+♂=♥  

I hope you enjoyed this chapter with Kek's P.O.V!

What did you think about it? Any thoughts about Kek and Jack?