Rvb S8 E6 "Towing Package"

Valhalla/Blue Base
Washington and the Meta are standing in front of Doc, who's still stuck in the wall.

Wash: Alright Doc, I wanna ask you a few questions.

Doc: Where'd Wade and the red guys go? Did they get away?

Wash: Quiet. I'm asking you the questions, you're not asking me.

Doc: What kinda questions?

Wash: Hey, I just said no questions.

Doc: Can I ask questions later?

Wash: Doc!

Doc: What? Oh that's a question, sorry. Go ahead.

Wash: You know what, get him out of there, I can't talk to him like this.

The Meta puts his brute shot on his back and approaches Doc, trying to get him loose from the wall.

Doc: What're you- stop it.

Wash: What? Well, try pulling harder then.

Doc: Be gentle, be gentle!

Washington: Grab lower, near the centre of gravity.

Doc: He's got cold hands.

Wash: Try the codpiece.

The Meta stops what he's doing and just gives Washington a "Really?" look, with a disapproval growl.

Wash: Oh, uh- we're all adults here.

Meta: (Growls)

Wash: No, I don't wanna try.

Doc: Don't repress your feelings.

The Meta walks off and uses the grav lift to leap off the base.

Wash: I can't interrogate him like this, it's ridiculous. I can't believe I have to deal with this. What're we gonna do!?

The Meta lands on the ground and runs over to the reds blown up Warthog. He then grabs the tow hook from the front of the warthog and tosses it up on blue base, with the cable trailing behind it. It lands next to Washington feet who looks down at it.

Wash: Hmm, that might work.

SandTrap/Mine Field
To the reds and blues minus Tucker, who where able to get Epsilon out of the mine field and on the sand next to them. Suddenly, Epsilon lights come back on.. as green.

Sarge: Heh heh. Seems like all the kicking and blowing up put some life back into the little guy. That's adorable.

Leo: Why are all his blue parts turning green?

Caboose: I don't know.

Epsilon Delta: Caboose, is that you?

Caboose: Delta?

Zeta: I thought this was Epsilon?

Epsilon Delta: Epsilon is not in control right now, Zeta. But, he will be again, shortly. My time is very brief and I need you three to listen to me.

Caboose: Great!

Wade: What do you need to tell us?

Epsilon Delta: The encounter with Agent Washington has jarred loose many of his memories. Epsilon has not, historically coped with these memories well.