five

guanlin stood outside on his balcony as he waits for aerry to arrive

guanlin stood outside on his balcony as he waits for aerry to arrive. she's gone for almost two hours and it's already passed dinner time. his eyes wandering around his small flower garden with his hands on his pockets. despite of getting impatient, he tried to be calm seeing those beautiful plants.

meanwhile, aerry was struggling to carry three hollow corpses by one hand. she stood there inside an abandoned park, it was dark and the only light she has is an old single light post. hands on her waist, uniform covered with fresh vampire blood, messy hair and heavy breaths was found.

“that idiot, he is letting these hollows follow him around.” she hissed underneath her breath. “damn it, my phone is on my bag. how am i suppose to get rid of these?”

she rolled her eyes and used her unusual strength to carry the corpses by a hand. she dragged him carefully and made sure no one saw her. the strong smell of the dead bodies are killing her but she's loving the smell of blood.

guanlin got startled the moment aerry dropped the dead bodies in front of him right inside his flower garden. he glared at her for making a mess and she just shrugged.

“what are these?” he asked her.

“the hollows that are stalking you. and you probably didn't know.” she told him.

“i sense them since i moved here, but the leader said not to touch them. why did you?” he asked her again being against with the recent murder.

“because it is my job to kill them and to look after you.” she sighed and went inside his apartment to look for her bag to get her phone.

“hey, i cleaned my garden just this morning. can you throw this garbage away? why did you even put them in my place?” aerry shushed him as she dialed someone's number through her phone. guanlin was getting impatient, not because of the corpse, but because of her stubborn attitude which kind of similar to him. “aerry, i demand you to answer me!”

“ya! i know you are the youngest prince of our generation but can you please shut up? i'm calling your brother to investigate!” she scolded him. guanlin balled his fists and went to look at the dead bodies again.

“you damn idiot! you're making the other hollows knowing my location.” guanlin yelled at her as she ignored him, guanlin sighed heavily and massaged his forehead. what's the use of yelling at aerry when she's not interested to listen, just like him.

“hey woojin, i'm sorry if i disturbed you.” she said, guanlin was just watching and at the same time listening.

“hey what's up?”

“i think i'm seeing you soon,” she smirked. “i'm in guanlin's place right now and i brought jisung a gift.”

“that sounds cool, i'll tell the others about this. well be there in ten minutes.” and with that, woojin dropped the call. aerry went to look at guanlin show keeping himself calm and not to kill her any time at this moment.

“do you know how risky the thing you just did?” guanlin confronted her.

“guanlin calm down. no one will find you here. i made sure of it and made a clean job.” she said calming him down. “i called woojin and he told your other brothers to come and see them.”

guanlin sighed heavily as he keeps on seeing those dead bodies on his balcony. he was disgusted on how they appear to be, being piled like dead humans after a massacre. meanwhile, the girl who was responsible is covered with vampire blood.

“first day, and you're making a mess.” he said.

“i'm not making a mess, i am doing this for you.” she defended. “i wouldn't be here if it weren't for you, you know that.” she added leaning on the door frame to guard the corpses.

“are you blaming me?” he hissed at her.

“yes and for the record, i would be taking care of seonho right now. but i'm here, and it's your fault! why run away? tsk.” she muttered but it was loud enough for him to hear it. he just scoffed and a few minutes later, four of his brothers arrived.

the four of them landed safely on the balcony and woojin started to feel disgusted. “i should get used on seeing things like this, just ew.” he said.

“is everything okay in here? how are you two?” minhyun asked the moment he took a step in.

“i am fine, we just saw each other this morning. ask your youngest, he's being stubborn.” aerry said.

“yeah, as stubborn as you.” woojin smirked. aerry rolled her eyes and went to jisung who seems in relief to see the bodies.

“did they do something to guanlin?” jisung asked.

“nothing, i went off killing them immediately.” aerry answered.

“that's nice, what time did they came?” another brother of them asked.

“a few minutes after the classes were done. we were on our way home when i sensed them.” she answered. “seongwoo-ya, other hollows won't find out right? he was worried if they'll figure out his location.”

seongwoo just smiled and patted her shoulder. “we blocked guanlin and your scent in the area so no one will know. we will take the bodies to the camp, thanks for doing your job well.”

“yeah, thanks for responding immediately too.” she said.

“you should wash up dear, blood stains are hard to take off of your clothes.” jisung said as seongwoo started to keep the bodies on the body bags he brought. “and also, clean this floor to block the smell of the hollows.”

“sure.” she said. “will everything be okay?”

“as long as you're with guanlin, nothing will happen. just keep an eye on him and make sure he won't cause trouble.” woojin said and in that moment, minhyun joined them with their youngest brother on the balcony.

“she's already causing trouble.” guanlin argued.

“i am not if you're going to behave.” she defended.

“why do you hate each other so much?” seongwoo asked.

“it's their nature, they're soulmates right?” jisung whispered at him.

seongwoo nodded and shrugged. aerry might be a perfect match for guanlin, but they say opposite attracts. but in their case, similiraties might put them as one.

“we'll be leaving now, take care of guanlin, aerry.” minhyun said as seongwoo handed him a body bag, as well as woojin. jisung carried nothing but lead them outside safely without getting noticed and go home.

“we'll see you again this weekend, be good to her. guanlin.” jisung said. woojin smiled at aerry and minhyun ruffled her hair.

“yeah right.” he muttered as the four left. aerry smiled but it faded when she was left alone with guanlin again.

“after i clean your balcony, you can sleep peacefully.” she told him, grabbing her bag from his couch. “and if you need anything, i'm just next door.”

“what are you? a babysitter of mine?” guanlin raised a brow.

“you're old enough to look out for your self. but since you caused trouble and it turned out pretty bad, i'm here to tolerate your attitude.” and with that she left him dumbfounded again.

●●●

i'm flooding you with udpates
on this story HAHAHAHA i might change the
title guys. please vote and comment!! 💕