2

i sat on my hotel bed, doing nothing. i want to find the boy, but this island is so fucking big.

so i better get started.

i say goodbye to my mother and tell her i'll be home before sundown. i run down the stairs and out the lobby, looking for the jeno. black hair. blue eyes. a beautif- no.

i scan the pool. nope. is he under the water? i look down at the pool and see nothing but my blank expression staring back. i continue to search.

________

black hair.

there are too many men and boys with black hair, i can't find him.

it's seven o' clock, i've been searching for four hours, with no positive results. i stumble along the beach, crossing paths with many tourists.

"maybe i should just- give up" i say, and i take off my shirt, revealing a two-piece swim suit underneath. i remember arguing with my mom over this outfit, i didn't want it and wanted to stick with a one-piece.

"you're old and mature enough anyways"

i get a few whistles from boys walking past and i easily stick up a middle finger up at them. i put on my top again, not feeling very comfortable. i put everything into a drawstring bag and leave it on the beach.

i dip my feet into the water, and then i begin to wade, into the deeper and quieter part.

i bob up and down a bit, sometimes getting crushed by the medium-sized waves. suddenly, i notice a black-haired guy swimming near me.

"it's probably not even him" i say. but i follow him anyways, as he swims towards the shore.

once we're in waist-length water, he rises up,

and my jaw dropped.

his broad shoulders and his black hair dripped with seawater. i blush. who can be that good looking, i haven't even seen his face!

"woah" i gasp. shit. why did i let that slip?

he seemed to have heard me because he turned around and looked around. we were still in mid-length water, and i my tummy was still on the sea-floor. my shoulders were barely above water.

then he looked down. at me.

oh fuck it really is..

jeno.

he smirks and lends me a hand. i grab it and get up, water dripping from my swimsuit.

"jeno i didn't-" i began. he shrugs it out. "it's alright" he says, looking me up and down. "stop looking at me like that" i blush. "your figure is nice" he says, turning around that the sun is facing on him.

oh, how did i not notice, he had a sleeveless top on.

"where are you headed?" jeno asks, as we continue to walk to shore. "hmm, my hotel room" i answer. "do you wanna grab a drink?" i suggest. "hm? yeah, okay." jeno says.

i collect my bag and continue to walk with jeno.

we reach the sand, and i walk over to the juice bar. "there's a tequila" jeno says, pointing over to the selection. "would we be allowed? i'm still underage" i ask. "yeah, i'm underage too, oh well." he shrugs and walks over to the man behind the bar. i sit on one of the stools and wait.

within a couple of minutes, jeno comes back with two tequilas in his hand. "here." he grins, handing me one. "h-how?" i stutter. "magic." he says, before sipping his. "have you had one before?" jeno asks. i smile sheepishly. "uhm.. only a shot of vodka." i lower my voice. my alcohol tolerance is pretty high, and this glass of tequila is small, so i won't get drunk, or do crazy things.