1.9

Real Life

Savannah and Jace aren't dating

Savannah and Jace aren't dating. They are just seeing each other and no one else. Savannah doesn't know if she wants to be in a relationship right now. She does know that she likes Jace a lot.

Cassidy is off visiting her boyfriend who's in college so Savannah has Jace come over. Savannah likes to be alone, but if it's for long periods of time she'll have someone with her.

Jace walks into Savannah's apartment and walks over to her and gives her a hug.

"Hey Savannah." Jace says.

"Hey." Savannah replies.

The two sit on the couch together. It's been about a month and a half sense they both told each other about their feelings for one another. Nothing is awkward, they just don't know how to hang out and be with each other. They've been on dates but they aren't an official couple.

"So how've you been?" Jace ask.

"You saw me yesterday." Savannah replies.

"Yeah, but you could've done something cool from that time and now."

"It's been less than a day."

"All right now Savannah."

Savannah lets out a laugh. Jace likes seeing her smile. Savannah likes the fact Jace makes her smile. The two are smiling at each other.

"So what are we doing today?" Jace ask.

"I don't care honestly." Savannah answers. "I just want to hang out with you."

"Me too."

Jace leans over and kisses Savannah. Savannah smiles. She puts are arms around Jace's neck and pulls him closer. Jace's hands rest in her waist and holds her close. Their lips move in sync. Jace's hands move a lower from her waist and she pulls away.

"Let's not do anything we might regret." Savannah says. "I want to move slow."

"Okay." Jace replies. "I'm okay with that."

Savannah kisses him again. The two pull away and cuddle on the couch till they decide to go out and get lunch. Thankfully while out Jace didn't get stopped by fans so he and Savannah kits had a nice day out.

Savannah was being her goofy self and Jace now has many videos of Savannah that he probably won't post.

"Thanks for spending the day with me." Savannah says to Jace once they got back to her place.

"Anytime, I had a lot of fun." Jace says.

Jace leans down and presses a kiss to Savannah's lips. Savannah drapes her arms around Jace's neck and Jace's hands rest on her hips. Their lips move in sync. Savannah pulls away before things get too intense.

"I better get going." Jace says.

"You don't have too." Savannah says.

"Are you asking me to say?"

"Possibly. Cassidy won't be home till tomorrow."

"Okay."

Savannah smiles and kisses Jace again. Savannah hasn't been this happy in awhile and she hopes it doesn't end soon.
_______________________________
Double update today bc it's the day in supposed to update? Maybe if I remember!