Partyin' Too Hard

CrispyKernel

It was one of the best nights ever. After months of saving up, I was finally able to go see Bruno Mars in concert, and while sitting in front row. Seeing him work those hips in person just gave me life. I know I'm a little crazy, but I swear we locked eyes for a while. It's almost as if he wrote his love songs just for me. When he sang When I Was Your Man, I got past security and crawled on the stage, and gave him a hug. He really needed it, because he wrote that right after Jessica broke up with him. When we pulled away, I wiped his tears and he just smiled at me and looked to the crowd. "Everybody give it up for this amazing woman right here," he cheered in the microphone, and the crowd cheered along with him. I would have to pat myself on the back for how calm I was being in that moment in Bruno's arms. After the concert, I was on my way out the door when I was stopped by a tall, buff, bald man in shades. I raised my eyebrow at him. "May I help you," I asked, and he just stood there.  "Listen dude. It's like almost two in morning and I really should get goi-" Before I could finish, he picked me up, and ran down the hallway with me. "WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?" Next thing I knew, he was stopping to open a door and he let me down and pushed me into the room. "Thanks for kidnapping me," I yelled, as he slammed the door. Sighing, I turned around and couldn't believe the sight I saw. "LET'S FUCKING GO," Kameron yelled, at the television that was playing a basketball game. Wait. I scanned the room for some more clarity, and then I saw Jamareo jumping rope. I rubbed my temples and closed my eyes, because I know I had to be losing my mind to be seeing the Hooligans. Phil glanced at me from his phone and smiled. "Bruno! She's here!" My heart started beating fast. "I'm so sorry to disturb you guys, but some random guy just threw me in here," I explained, about to turn back to the door. The man of my dreams walked in front of me and smirked, and I almost lost my shit. "Sorry about that. I told Dre to see if he could catch you before you left," he clarified, taking off his fedora, setting his curls free. I just stood there frozen, because I didn't know what to say. "YOU'RE FREAKING BRUNO MARS," I finally screamed, jumping and down in circles. The rest of the men laughed. "You're Killa Kam, that's Jam, you're the OH MY GOD, THIS IS GREAT Phil!," I exclaimed, hugging each of them as I introduced them. Bruno just chuckled and I could have died. "Well, someone's done their homework," Phil said, kicking his feet up on the table. "What's your name, darling?" I blushed. "You can call me Ami." They all said their nice to meet you's. "You should totally come to this party with us," Kameron said, stripping down to his underwear. I stared at him worried. "Don't worry, he's just gonna take a shower," Eric said, calming me down a bit. I sighed and looked down to my outfit. "But I can't wear this to a party," and they all scoffed. "Girl, you know you drippin in finesse," Phil said in a girl voice, pointing at my outfit. 

After some seconds of contemplating, I finally agreed with them

After some seconds of contemplating, I finally agreed with them. "Okay, where should I meet you guys? I need to tell my friend to drop me off there," I said, grabbing my phone from my purse, but Bruno placed his hand on top of mine, and I held my breath. Bruno Mars just touched my freaking hand! "Just come with us. Tell your friend don't worry about picking you up," he said, taking my phone from me and squinting at the screen. 

Bruno's POV

I took her phone, and I don't know why I did it. I barely know how to work my own phone. "Bruno, you have to press the button on the side to turn it on,"  Phredley sighed, walking him step by step. I glared at him. "Man, I'm not dumb," I said, rolling my eyes. I went to her contact list. "Now which one is your friend?" She pointed to a name that said Cierrah, and I pressed the call button. "Oh, she is going to lose her shit," Ami giggled. On the third ring, she picked up. "Are you done with Peter's concert, so I can pick your little ass up? I'm tired," she huffed, and there was noise in the background. "Yes, she's done with Peter's concert," I smirked, mocking her and there was silence. "Wait. Is thi- Shit. I really have to lay off the weed, because you sounded like Bruno for a second," she laughed, and coughed. "Hey Cierrah! This is Bruno, the midget of every girl's dreams. You don't have to pick her up because she's riding with me and the boys." She wheezed in the phone and I took it away from my ear. "Peter! cough cough Lemme send you my demo, so you can give it to Gucci mane. Tell him that he-" I hung up on her, and handed the phone back to Ami who was blushing. "She seems nice," I shrugged. 

At The Party...

Ami's POV

We had finally made it to the after party, and it was lit. There were celebrities everywhere I looked, and I felt like I just hit the jackpot. The Hooligans all split up, and it was just Bruno and I. Bruno was just socializing with everyone, and I was just awkwardly following him around like a lost puppy. Weed and a bunch of other stuff was being passed around, and I just focused on keeping my vomit down. Bruno took a small bag from his hat, and smirked. "I've been waiting for this shit all fucking day," he breathed, pouring it all down one nostril, and I looked at him with surprise. and he looked at me. "You wanna hit some?" I awkwardly laughed and shook my head. What he did caught me even more off guard. He grabbed my arm and then yanked me close to him. "This is a party. You're gonna do something." He tilted my head back and poured the remaining coke down my nostril, and some more stuff from another bag. Of course I sniffed, and tried to shake it all out. The people around just started laughing and recording me. Then he had the nerve to kiss me. I was already feeling the effects and everything started to get blurry.

The Next Morning...

I woke up with a pounding headache and specifically my left nostril was sore as hell. "Fuck," I groaned, sitting up and holding my head. I looked down and noticed that I could see my boobs. "Those were real nice to play with last night," a raspy voice said, next to me. I looked over, and I could have sworn I saw the curly haired freak of my dreams. "What the fuck," I whispered, looking back at him, and noticing that he was naked. Wait a second, I just remember coming straight home from his concert. Where the hell am I? I looked around, and I saw the rest of the guys naked and smiling at me. I looked down and I could see more of my bare body. I too, was naked! To my right, I saw windows and a parking lot. "You were so much fun last night Ami," Phil said, coming and twirling my nipple around. I didn't have the strength or any interest in making him stop. "I must have done some hard shit or so- Wait! Did you guys like, rape or run a train on me or something? I mean, nothing is wrong with it, but I would have liked to have been sober when it happened." Bruno shrugged. "We were all high, so it wasn't forced," he laughed, running his hands through my hair. I glared at all of them for a moment, and then smirked. "Shall we do it again?"