Epilogue - a year later

A year later.

Sonic and Knuckles were standing over Grey-Sky's grave as the wind blew cool, the sun rising up, the leaves blowing, and the sun rises over the green-horizon... Knuckles said, hey babe...I know you want some alone time but do you sure you don't want me to wait... Sonic said, I'm sure Knux...besides I got too much work on my hands...being an assassin can be tiring sometimes...do you wanna hang out at my place for the evening? Knuckles replied, sure...I have nothing planned anyway... Sonic smiled as he walked off. Sonic kneels down and said to the grave, hey pal...it's been only a year since I started being an assassin and everything...but I just can't stop shaking due to me getting hit in the arm...but you were right...guess it's best to let go of the past rather then hold onto it...we finally caught Scourge...and it wouldn't been possible if it were for you...anyways...I better get back to work...Knuckles is already planing for our evening...he wanted to ask me something...I'll come by later and visit another time...I'll see you later Grey-Sky. He walks off to his destination. Later in the evening Sonic and Knuckles were sitting down quietly as Knuckles said, S..Sonic?...I love you...I wanna asl you something. Sonic said, what is it Knux? Knuckles swallowed hard before he said nervously, w..w..will you...be my boyfriend? Sonic blushed and said, Knux...I...I don't know what to say...*sighs* yes...yes I will be your boyfriend... Sonic hugs Knuckles as Knuckles hugs back. They then gazed into their eyes before they kissed...the stars glowed as they hugged each other underneath the stars. To this day Sonic and Knuckles has been together. When Sonic feels depressed Knuckles will be there to cheer him up and dry his tears away.

____________________________________

THE END!!

Hey guys...hope you like this Sonknux story...it's been so hard to make...but I hope you enjoyed it...have a nice day.