Love Confession

Hana asked, "How are you doing, Chanyeol-ssi?" Chanyeol replied with a smile, "I'm doing great. I try to love myself with my current condition." 

Chanyeol asked, "Have you heard Baekhyun's song titled Young?" Hana asked back, "The one with Loco?" Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, I streamed it on Melon," said Hana.

Chanyeol asked curiously, "By the way, how do you know where I live?" "Actually, Suho came to visit me at the hospital yesterday," said Hana. Chanyeol said with a disappointment, "Ahh... So, you came here because you also want to ask me to stay with EXO? Not because you miss me?" 

"Chanyeol-ssi, I used to resent my life because I never could do anything I wanted... I used to envy those who were healthy... I used to feel tired of living my life... But then, EXO came into my life. EXO gave me strength to fight my illness and keep me stay strong... So, if you leave EXO, I will be sad... Not just me... But all your fans around the world will be sad," Hana said while looking at Chanyeol sadly.

"If you wanna keep talking about me staying with EXO, you better leave," said Chanyeol. "Chanyeol-ssi," Hana mumbled sadly. "I feel sleepy now. I want to sleep," said Chanyeol, then he lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. Hana sat still without saying anything.

20 minutes later.

Hana approached Chanyeol and stared at Chanyeol closely. Hana asked in half whisper, "Chanyeol-ssi, are you asleep?" Chanyeol didn't give a respond.

"Chanyeol oppa, actually I came here because I miss you... If only you know how much I love you... I sometimes dream of being your girlfriend... But I realize that I'm just one of your millions fans.... I know my dream will never come true... So, please let me love you as a fan... If you leave EXO then I will never be able to see you again," Hana said in tears.

Hana wiped her tears, then she said sadly, "But if you really wanna leave EXO, then I will support you." Hana braved herself to kiss Chanyeol's cheek lightly, then she mumbled in whisper, "Goodbye Chanyeol oppa."

Just when Hana wanted to leave Chanyeol, suddenly Chanyeol tried to grab Hana's hand but he only managed to grab Hana's skirt. When Hana felt her skirt being pulled, she turned to see her skirt.

"Chanyeol-ssi?" Hana mumbled in startle when she saw Chanyeol grabbing her skirt tightly. Chanyeol didn't open his eyes, he said, "I won't leave EXO if you promise to keep loving me." Hana smiled with teary eyes, she said, "I promise." Chanyeol opened his eyes and let go of Hana's skirt.

Chanyeol rose to sit on his bed then said, "Hana-ssi, please sit next to me." Hana sat on the bed next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol said, "Everything you said just now... Is that true?" Hana looked at Chanyeol and asked, "You... Heard It all?" Chanyeol nodded. "Yes, everything I said just now is true," said Hana.

Suddenly Hana gasped when she realized Chanyeol knew she had kissed his cheek secretly because Chanyeol heard everything she said before the kiss. Hana said nervously, "Cha... Chanyeol-ssi... I... I must leave now... My... My brother in law is... Waiting for me." 

"You can't just leave like that," Chanyeol said quickly when he realized Hana got up from the bed. Hana was puzzled, "Eh?" "To see EXO singing and dancing, you need to buy EXO concert ticket. To get EXO's autographs, you need to buy EXO's physical album and EXO fan meeting ticket... And you just kissed one of EXO members' cheek," Chanyeol said seriously.

Hana complained while laughing awkwardly, "Do you want me to buy ticket for kissing your cheek? I only kissed it lightly. The kiss didn't even last for 3 seconds... You want me to pay for that?" Chanyeol nodded and said seriously, "Yes, you have to pay for that... Let me kiss your cheek too to make it even."

"But you have kissed my cheek," Hana mumbled. Chanyeol said, "I never did it." Hana argued, "Yes, you did!" Chanyeol asked confusedly, "When?" Hana replied shyly, "At hospital park." "Aa~ Now I remember... But it was an accidental kiss so it doesn't count... You kissed me intentionally so you must let me kiss your cheek or I won't let you go home," said Chanyeol. Hana said resignedly, "Fine... I will just let you kiss me, satisfied?" Chanyeol smiled and nodded.

Hana sat again next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol used his both hands to hold Hana's face, then he said, "Please don't move." Hana nodded. Chanyeol slowly brought his face close to Hana's face by following his instinct. When Chanyeol's nose brushed Hana's nose, Hana chuckled.

Chanyeol tilted his head slightly to the right then landed a kiss on Hana's lips deliberately. Hana stopped chuckling instantly and widened her eyes in shock. Hana felt like her heart was going to burst when Chanyeol began kissing her lips gently because she didn't expect Chanyeol to kiss her like that.

After 10 seconds, Chanyeol stopped kissing Hana and said, "Hana-ssi, I like you... Will you be my girlfriend?" Hana asked with teary eyes, "Chanyeol-ssi... Is this a dream?" Chanyeol replied with a gentle smile, "You are not dreaming, Hana-ssi." Hana asked in doubt, "Am I really allowed to be your girlfriend?" "Of course," Chanyeol answered. Hana said yes to Chanyeol with happy tears rolling down her face.