Got Him Back

Nobody's POV

Matt picked up Edd, walking back to the base, Edd clung onto Matt seeing all the soldiers. The soldiers looked at him confused.

"Soldiers! Get back to work!" Matt yelled, the soldiers quickly turned back to what they were doing.

Matt soon put Edd in a Medic Centre bed, instead of letting go, seeing all of the docters and medics, he started crying.
Matt decided to tend to him more himself, letting the medics out of the room.

{ Time skip; 3:00AM }

Edd woke up to childish giggling, at the time Matt was asleep. He sat up looking left and right. He seen a reflection of blue eyes.

" Are you one of the lab kids?" The voice asked.

" What..? N-no. " Edd answered.
" Oh! You must be our other dad! " The voice replied exited.

" Your dad? " Edd asked.

"Well, I'm Leon. Matt's kid, I live here with my sister." Leon said.

" How are you with Matt?" Edd asked.

"Well.. My perents I think abandon me? And Matt seen my on a curb by a highway. I forget how I got there, I was three I think. And Matt found me and, tended to those wounds. He's a good person.. If you get to know him.
This guy shot Dad with a harpoon. Now his right arm is weak,  really weak. But I really think Matt has a diffrent side. He always tells me to think good things. So I like flowers now, flowers are always bright colors! ” Leon looked at Edd smiling as he continued on about flowers,  and positivity.

Edd's POV

This is really Matt's kid?
Matt's a communist, a tentical loving addict. And he raised a kid loves everything.
At least he has a good heart.

{ Timeskip 6:00Am }

Matt's POV

I woke up, hearing that alarm clock. I always hated those.

I went to check on Edward, he was in the Medic Centre.

When I opened the door, Edd was asleep. Leon was curled into a ball next to him, Leon was always clingy. And I can tell Edd went to sleep an hour ago.. To be honest it looked adorable.

When Edd woke up, he was afraid of the soldiers in the room, he hugged me as I stood beside the bed. Why is he shaking?

“Edward. Calm down. I'm right here for you.” I whispered to him.

“S-Sorry..” His voice shook.
I picked up him,  holding him. To calm him down I whispered in his ear quietly. I said things like: ‘I'm here for you,  only you.’ and ‘I'm never gonna leave you.’ That really calmed him for some reason.
It looks like he's hiding somthing.. If its personal,  he can talk when he's ready.