The Confession

Matt's POV

I was just sitting there. I made myself a deadline to tell him how I feel.

But how am I sopposed to come up with some full-hearted confession saying that I want him back?

By saying I've been wanting to cuddle him for a year?
By saying he was the most adorable person that I've ever met?

I dont want to sound like a creep or a pervert. I want my boyfriend back after I betrayed him,  broke his heart, shot him with a missile, got him into an asylum,  and letting his mental disorders drive him to cut.

Wow I'm messed up, no wonder he said that he 'Wished I was dead' or 'Hates me'.

If I'm being honest.
I hate me too.
But who has to know that?

Well, getting to the point I have to think of somthing and get my mind out of communisim and being sorry for myself because I hate me.
.
.
.
.
.

Alright,  what I came up with might work, I even have it on paper because I need to go over it almost 1, 000 times because I'm gonna end up a nervous wreck.

In that case,  good thing he knows that I can have a breakdown or somthing so I wont look that stupid.

And I know that he has breakdowns too, I know he could get a panic attack if he's under too much pressure. I know almost everything about him.

Almost.

Edd's POV

Its quiet,  I decided to turn on the TV since I was alone,  and Matt was in the office. Being alone now gives me flashbacks of how I felt whenever Matt used to go to the store or something,  and it just felt like I was in this endless void without him.

Back then I confessed to Matt,  saying:

“ Matt, I know we always fought,  always hated eachother with a passion. And I understand if you want me to just move out already. But,  I have feelings for you.. I have since highschool,  and- ” As I tried to finish he gave me my first kiss.

That was the best time of my life, sometimes when he was drunk he would ramble on how much he 'loved me'.

Now I cant even bring myself to talk to him about it.

{ Timeskip to ' Matt's Confession'. }

Nobody's POV

Matt told Edd to meet him in the back of the base, of corse Edd met him. He was bored just sitting on the bed.

“ So.. Edward..” Matt looked him in the eyes,  sighing as he tried to remember the paper he wrote.

“ Hm? ” Edd replied nervously.

“ Ever since we split up,  everything changed.. But not in a good way. The army was failing because I was too much of an emotinal wreck to lead them, the only choice I had was to keep my feelings bottled up.
I've been thinking about you alot more often.. I dont wanna seem like some creep to you because to me,  your opinion matters more than anything.. It always have..
And I'm sorry I took you for granted. But what I'm trying to say is..
Do you wanna give us another shot? ” Matt asked, sighing to himself as his face had a slight blush.

“ Matt..” Edd said speachless.

Matt started to walk off only have his arm pulled back by Edd,  who pulled him into a tight hug.

“ Of corse I do, Matthew. ” Edd looked him in the eye saying his full name.

His eyes widend, he didn't know what to do. So he just hugged back.

“ I love you,  Edward.. I really do. ” Matt sighed again.

“ I love you too.”