Chapter One

Our story ends, or begins, the day Jeon Jungkook forgot Kim Taehyung. 'How?' you may ask. That is yet to be determined.

Act one opens to a young boy with pretty blonde hair and striking blue eyes, tears streaming down his face as he begs a beautiful brown haired angel not to go.

"Jungkookah

"Jungkookah..." the blonde haired boy breathes, his voice calming and deep.

"Did you?" the brown haired angel we now know as Jungkook asks as he wheels around, eyes angry as tears stream silver down his face.

"I didn't..."

"Don't lie."

"It was...we were drinking and..."

"Did you screw him?" Jungkook asked, diverting his gaze as he braces for the truth.

"I'm sorry," the other says, hanging his head in shame.

"I'm done," Jungkook says, jerking his hand from the boys grasp. "I'm done with you. I'm done with Min Yoongi. I'm done with all of this!"

"Jungkookah!" the boy exclaims.

"Don't!" he growls. "Do not sit there and talk to me like we are close. I don't even know you any more Taehyung. Maybe I didn't know you at all..."

"What about the others?" Taehyung asks.

"What about them?" Jungkook returns.

"You can't leave," Taehyung says softly.

"I'm not leaving," Jungkook replies. "But you are never to speak to me again. Ever."

"Jungkookah..."

"My name is Jeon Jungkook," the boy says harshly. "You will address me as Jungkook-ssi and I shall address you with the same formality Taehyung-ssi. We are not so close as to speak otherwise to one another."

"It was an accident!" Taehyung exclaims in horror at what is happening.

"Does Hoseok hyung know?" Jungkook asks, his heart hurting for his brother.

"They...broke up," Taehyung states. "It..."

"When?" Jungkook asks in surprise.

"Three days ago," Taehyung says softly, his own heart hurting for everything that had transpired.

"Why?" Jungkook wonders aloud, sounding lost.

"His parents," Taehyung offers as a simple answer.

"Oh," Jungkook says as he tries to process that information. "That still doesn't make it okay."

Taehyung nods at that.

"What must I do to make you forgive me?" he asks, holding on to every hope he had that he could fix this.

"Forget about me," Jungkook says. "And I will do the same for you."

"Jungkookah..."

"Goodbye Kim Taehyung..."