Chapter Two

Taehyung listened to the song, his heart filled with a million different emotions; hope, fear, trepidation, wonder. Jungkook was beautiful on stage that night, and for reasons he could not explain (and thoughts he refused to entertain) he felt as though he was alone with the boy he loved in the sold out arena. It was amazing.

So caught in his emotions and so lost in his thoughts Taehyung was he did not notice when the song ended and Namjoon and Jungkook exited the stage, his maknae stopping in front of him and clearing his throat to get his hyungs attention.

"That was..." Tae started, stopping to lick his lips as he thought.

Jungkook gave the boy a shy bunny smile and looked at his hands as he tried to calm his nerves.

"I just..." he started, laughing softly and shuffling his feet.

"It's okay," Taehyung said, "if you don't..."

Jungkook snapped his head up, his eyes wide.

"No!" he said, holding his hands up in front of him and shaking his head. "It isn't..."

Blushing slightly Jungkook moved his hands to cover his face.

"I'd never been kissed before..." he said softly.

"Ever?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

Jungkook just shyly nodded.

"I'm sorry," Taehyung said, sounding ashamed.

"Don't be," Jungkook said, looking at him with a smile. "It was...nice..."

Taehyung looked up at the boy, a slow smile spreading across his lips.

"Really?" he asked, sounding hopeful.

Jungkook smiled a little wider and nodded.

"Maybe...we could..."

This time Kookie took the lead, leaning in slowly, his hand resting on the back of his hyungs neck as he claimed the older boys lips in a soft kiss, relishing in the slow burn that spread through his body and out of his fingers and toes, the world floating away as this one kiss anchored him to the only reality he wanted to know.

The moment was broken by a series of catcalls as their brothers ran past them laughing and slapping the boys on the back telling them they had missed costume change and they had five minutes to get the right clothes on as the older members stalled

The moment was broken by a series of catcalls as their brothers ran past them laughing and slapping the boys on the back telling them they had missed costume change and they had five minutes to get the right clothes on as the older members stalled. Breaking apart and blushing before giving one another smiles the two ran down the stairs shedding clothes in the middle of the backstage area, helping one another pull on outfits, zipping and buttoning one another into clothing before running back towards the stage Kookie picking Tae up piggy back style and sitting him down where the rest of the group was waiting, the two dissolving in to giggles at their own little inside joke.

  Breaking apart and blushing before giving one another smiles the two ran down the stairs shedding clothes in the middle of the backstage area, helping one another pull on outfits, zipping and buttoning one another into clothing before running ba...

After the concert that night the two took turns showering in the hotel room they shared before ordering room service. Once everything was in order and they had been fed and returned the dishes Taehyung laid sideways on his bed looking at the boy who held his heart.

"You okay?" he asked softly as he considered the boy.

Jungkook nodded without hesitation.

"You?" he asked.

Taehyung just shrugged. 'Okay' wasn't a word he would have used but he didn't want to be too optimistic.

"What?" Jungkook asked as he scooted closer to the edge of his own bed.

"I'm sorry for how I acted," the older boy said, sounding ashamed.

"Don't be," Kookie said. "I was just..."

"I didn't know..."

"I know. But it's still okay. And...now that I know..."

"Will anything change?" Taehyung asked as he sat up.

"No," Jungkook said easily. "You've been my person for three years. Maybe...maybe the only thing that will change is now I am your person too."

Taehyung smiled at that and nodded as Kookies stomach filled with butterflies.

"We will only be each others, call?" Jungkook asked.

"Only if you let me use you as a pillow," Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Call," Jungkook said with a laugh getting up and crawling onto his hyungs bed.

"Call," Taehyung said, laying down with his head in the others lap.

Years from now, as the two looked back on their lives, they would realize that every dream they had ever had, came true with the hard work and determination of their brothers, their fans, and the special bond that the two of them shared. All those years ago they had promised to belong only to each other and to this day to each other is the only place they had ever belonged.

The end.