Training (11)

Hey guys this chapter is only going to be (Y/n) training and getting used to her new surroundings so hope you enjoy! Also, i can't beleive we've hit 1.25k read you guys truly are amazing, love you!
(The outfit above is your training outfit)

(Y/n) pov

I tied my hair up into a ponytail, a couple of strands escaping, as i got myself into a sprinting stance, " 3 2 1 GO! " as soon as the word go left my mouth i went sprinting off. To improve my stamina and speed, my goal is to sprint around all of the mountains here a 1000 times without taking a break and I'm going to time myself everyday to see my improvements.

3 hours later~

Sweat ran down my face as i panted, trying to regain my breath after finishing my final lap. I dragged myself over to my stuff and pulled out my pocket watch, 'it's only 1.00pm huh? ' i decided to start on my second part of training as i had plenty of time to spare. This training was a little bit different than the other but, to be honest it seems more fun to me. This training is for improving my magic power and for sharpening my skills, this can also lengthen the ammount of time i can use my magic power and my physical strength aswell. My method for training is to destroy all the boulders surrounding this area and the mountains as everyday the ammount seems to increase however, since Dramula fall has not been used or found for a while, there is an immense ammount of boulders everywhere, so much that i could barely move around the mountains without the threat of a boulder falling on me.

I took a large gulp of water from my flask one more time before putting it down and heading towards the first mountain.
In only a short ammount of time, i approached a group of large boulders it almost seemed as if they were snearing down at me. I smirked as gold flecks emerged in my blue pupils ice make: battle axe i summoned the large ice axe and brought it down onto the first boulder, bringing it to nothing but dust. I turned towards the next boulder ice and fire unison: water slash the boulder was slashed into debree as the water dropped down onto it creating a puddle.
I look up from the puddle to see the remainding rocks, ' there's only 3 left, ' ice and fire unison: bitter hell's fist i sent my ignited fist towards the boulder on my left and turned it to smithereens ice and fire unison beam, i pivoted my foot in the speed of light and destroyed the other two boulders in a matter of seconds. I stood straight and wiped my hands, a smug smile on my face, not even a trace of fatigue on my face.

5 hours later~

I carried on climbing up the partly tidy mountain range as i started on my nineth mountain. I soon spotted another group of boulders, i let out a yawn, getting bored of destroying these lump of rocks all day, so i decided to finish this off quickly. Ice and fire unison: freezing flame palace, specks of gold once again filled my dark blue eyes as lacrima orbs surrounded the boulders then, blue flames erupted from the orbs, destroying all the boulders. I frowned, remembering who taught me the spell.

Flashback~

"Ya know Laxus your really strong that thing you did with the lacrimas were really awesome!!!" I was full of excitement as i recalled the spell and i didn't mind being this excited near him as i already felt comfortable near him, his smile widened at my enthusiasm, " That spell was called thunder palace, when the orbs are released, everything between it is struck by lightning magic but, if they are attacked by outside sources the outside source gets electrocuted by organic link magic "
I moved closer my eyes full of admiration and my cheeks tinted pink due to fascination " Please teach me the spell!!!" I bowed down in desperation whilst Laxus once again chuckled, then patted my head almost telling me to relax, " Sure thing, munchkin but only if you teach me that thing you do when you turn into fire" i giggled as i was happy that he was comfortable around me aswell, "Well its called Flame body and its when you cover your body in flames and then it turns you into an actual flame which increases your speed and grants you great maneuverability and flexibility"
i gave my signature smile and head tilt after my explanation.