Something is wrong....

"Hello?" Jongin answered his phone but received the dail tone in the end. He's been getting those often every since he launched his Art gallery a week ago. He stared at his phone for a split second before placing it back on the table. 

"Congratulations," a voice said from behind him. Jongin slowly turned around to see a smiling Suho carrying a champagne bottle in his hand. He looked well in his black and white suit matching Jongin almost entirely except Suho felt he looked better. Following behind was Sehun and Luhan.

Jongin smirked.

"What brings you here? I suspected lulu and sehee to be here but not you, Suho," he teased.

"What? I wasn't invited? You know I miss seeing your face. " 

He smiled giving Suho a pound and a man hug before handing him the champagne.

"Who you calling Lulu?" Luhan was trying not to laugh at the nickname because then he'll be laughing at himself.

"You're my Lulu," he said giving him a hug.

"Yeah yeah save it."

Sehun on the other hand didn't say anything. He just smiled and wave until Jongin gave him a stare then the room became awkward. 

"What's the matter with you two? Suho chuckled feeling a bit uncomfortable with the atmosphere. 

"Nothing," Sehun said.

"We're good."

After a smirk and a back and forth head nod with winks incorporated it was then luhan thought they were way too much.

"Ok enough of that. What are you two doing? It's weird."

They both burst out in laughter.

"You guys are so childish," Suho rolled his eyes.

The guys spent their time walking around Jongins gallery and exchanging chatter. They explained their thoughts and opinions on his paintings.

Eventually  luhan and Suho left leaving Sehun and kai together.

"What's your favorite painting?" Sehun asked Jongin looking up on the wall.

Jongin paused and pointed out a black and white one. It was like a silhouette of what seems to be a ballerina who was graceful in her pose. Around her it was shades of grey and other areas it was darker shades.

"This painting." 

Sehun hummed and looked up at it for awhile.

"She looks satisfied," Sehun said.

Jongin shot him a surprised look.