🍍5 🌸 ԹԵ.2

ϲհѦ℘†℮ґ †ℌ℮м℮: 🌸🍍 †ґ◎℘ї¢Ѧℓ ℘їη℮Ѧ℘℘ℓ℮🍍 🌸

🍍🌸 🌸🍍

🅽🅰🆁🆁🅰🆃🅾🆁'🆂 🅿•🅾•🆅

"Please! Stay safe ok baby?" Aaron kissed Aphmau's nose and both of her rosey cheeks and her lips.."Relax Aaron! I'm just visiting my sister for an hour that's it!" She giggled. "I know, I know, but someone might take you away from me and I don't want that!" Aaron took her hands and kissed them both.."I love you." He whispers in her ear.."I know." She whispers back. He turns his head over to all the 5 guards. "Boys, if I hear ANY complaints from one of you or if you don't keep her safe enough you're in big trouble you hear me?" He glared at them and growled..All five of them looked terrified and quickly nodded their heads as yes with wide eyes.."Y-Yes Y-Your H-Highness!" They obeyed.

🌸
🍍
🌸
🍍
🍍🌸🍍

Aphmau had told the guards where her old location was with Katelyn and Nana/KC and arrived at the small brick house with 2 floors. "Thank you!" She petted one of the guard's horses. She walked to the front door and knocked three times she saw the blinds on the other side of the door open and saw Kawaii~Chan's eyes lighting up and she smiled big. "Aphmau~Senpai!!" She pulled Aphmau into a big hug and escorted her into the home. "I missed you so much!" She giggled. "I missed you too girlfriend!" Aphmau hugged back. "Katelyn's upstairs let's go see her!" The pink haired meif'wa grabbed Aphmau's hand and ran upstairs with her.."Katelyn~Sama! Look who it is~!!" Katelyn looks up from her phone and her eyes light up immediately after she sees Aphmau.."Aphmau! I missed you so much sis!" Katelyn hugged Aphmau and Aphmau hugged back with the same kind of happy tone.."So~ how's life been going in the King's castle?~" Katelyn smirked and all the girls sat down on Katelyn's bedroom floor. "Ooh! How handsome is he? Does he kiss you alot?" Kawaii~Chan squeals.."Well, Let's just say he's kissed me in some areas that are unusual.." Aphmau mumbles.."Wait a minute..Did you guys.." Katelyn trails off for a moment then looks at Kawaii~Chan..Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn both nod at eachother.."YOU GUYS HAD SEX?!" They squeal loudly at the same time.."W-What? I have
N-No clue what you are talking
a-about!" Aphmau puts her knees up against her chest and burries her face inn between her lap to cover her red face. "Yes you did! Oh my gosh! How big was his size?" Kawaii~Chan squealed.."Is that what I think it is.." Katelyn gasped and stared the big diamond ring on Aphmau's ring finger on her left hand.
Kawaii~Chan gasped too once she got a glimpse of it.."It's an..." Kawaii~chan's eyes went wide and Katelyn's mouth dropped wide open..
"ENGAGEMENT RING?!?!!!" They both screamed in shock and excitement. "OOH MY GOD! APHMAU! FIRST OF ALL, YOU HAD SEX WITH HIM, AND SECOND OF ALL HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS QUEEN? OMI!!" Kawaii~Chan screams and runs around the room Aphmau's face is completely red from embarrassment. "Ok! Kawaii~Chan calm down! It's just an engagement!" Aphmau states.."Not just any engagement Aphmau..YOU'RE ENGAGED TO THE KING!" Kawaii~Chan screams again.."Hey is everything ok up there?" a royal guard yells from downstairs.."Oh yes! Everything is alright my friend is just excited and screams to much everything is fine!" Aphmau yells back. "Alright just making sure!" They answer and the girls hear a door shut and they assume it's the guard which it is.."You have to be a little more quiet Kawaii~Chan!" Aphmau shushes the meif'wa who is rapidly breathing from to much excitement and laying on the floor.."Sorry...I just get too.. excited.." She takes her last few breaths. "Anyways, Do you have any pictures on your phone you took with him?" Katelyn asks with hope in her eyes.."indeed I do!" Aphmau says cheerfully she pulls out her iPhone and goes through her pictures and finds her favorite one with Aaron. It's a photo of them in his bed and they're kissing eachother they look like they're enjoying some alone time~. Aaron is on top of Aphmau while kissing her and holding her ass and she is holding her phone beside themselves in the photo. "Awww!!! That's so cute! You're so lucky Aphmau~Senpai!!" Kawaii~Chan squeals.."Does he..Treat you better than Ein?" Katelyn asks worried.."Absolutely! He always compliments my body's beauty and my personality and says that my smile is one of mother nature's creations!" Aphmau smiled proudly. "Aaaww!!" The 2 girls smile.."He also doesn't ever force me to do what I don't want to do. He always lets me wear what I want to and compliments my choices everytime I wear something new!" Aphmau giggles. Oh and when she and Ein were a thing he would always force her to wear clothes and styles of his choice. Because of this she lost some ideas of what to wear and her fashion style. But Kawaii~Chan helped her gain it back again! Ok anyways back to the story. "He's so romantic and sweet!" Katelyn says in aww tone.."What names does he call you?" Kawaii~Chan asks desperately for an answer. "Yeah! What does he call you?" Katelyn smirks.."Well..He calls me lots of names. He calls me his angel and his baby a lot. He also calls me his love and sweetie or sweetheart and alot of other ones that are embarrassing to speak about, so let's not haha!.." her face turns pink.."Oh my goodness! I just can't Aphmau! You guys are so cute together I-"

Buzz
Buzz

the sound of Aphmau's phone vibrating interrupts Katelyn. "Oh! It's a text from Aaron!" Aphmau picks up her phone that was laying beside her. She views the message.

Aaron: Can u come home baby i need 2 talk with u

Aphmau texts him back

You: It's not even 9:00 yet, Aaron💜

"What did he say?" Kawaii~Chan questioned.

Buzz
Buzz

Another message is sent from Aaron.

Aaron: It's important please angel😘

"Girls..I-I have to go.." Aphmau frowns. "Oh.." Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn frown with her. "Aaron wants me to come home for some unknown reason?" Aphmau raises her eyebrow. "Maybe it's a surprise?" Kawaii~Chan shrugs.."Maybe..."

🍍 🌸

ᙡᗝᖇᖙᔕ: 1,105

🍍______🌸
🍍______🌸

ᏆᏚ ᏆᎢ ᏚᏌᎡᏢᎡᏆᏚᎬ?
ᏔᎻᎪᎢ ᎠᎾ YᎾᏌ ᎢᎻᏆNK ᏆᎢ ᏆᏚ?

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🍍🍍🍍🍍
🌸🌸🌸
🍍🍍
🌸
💜❤💜
🌸
🍍🍍
🌸🌸🌸
🍍🍍🍍🍍
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍