Going Home

We got home and Papa is still crying after I told them that Nate was betraying us to the light and the reasons why. "Kovus, why don't you go to your room. Draco will be here in the morning. I am going to take care of your Mother." Dad said, hugging Mum to him. "So am I supposed to call you Papa or Mother?" I asked Mum. "You can call me either, just like you can call your father Dad, Daddy, or Father. And also I heard that you like to sing and paint so I made you an art room, music room, and your own private library, because I also heard that you like to read." Mum said, smiling at my happy face. "Thank you. I am going to bed before Dray gets here. Love you." I said, as I was walking up the stairs towards my room that my father said that there was a snitch on the door. "Love you too." They both said at the same time. I can't wait for my mate to get here. I think to myself.
(The next day)
I wake up and hear a boy scream and then footsteps coming up the stairs. "KOVUS LUCIUS SNAPE-RIDDLE!!!" I heard someone yell. "WHAT??!!" I yelled back. I then heard my door slammed open and saw my handsome mate standing in the doorway, panting and his hair was not slicked back. "Hey Dray, I am back." I said. My mate looks at me for a minute and then realizes that I am actually here and not with the light anymore. "Ko, I am sorry for the way that I treated you when you were Harry, apparently there was a hate potion in my system along with Tom and Severus." Draco said, crying, and walking towards the bed. "Dray, I forgive you, I am sorry for the way that I treated you while I was Harry, apparently the same hate potion was in me too. I missed you." I said, smiling at Dray. "Are you real, this better not be another one of those stupid holograms that Sev has been working on that look like you." Dray said, walking up to me and kissing me. After about 5 minutes of us snogging each others faces off. "Now do you know that I am real. And they really missed me that much that Papa was making holograms of me" I asked. "Of course they missed you. And yes, I now know that you are real." Draco said, hugging me closer to him. "I missed you to Dray, a lot." I said, snuggling into his warmth. "I love you." Draco says. "I love you too." I said, looking at him. "KIDS TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!!" Papa yelled. "COMING PAPA." I yelled, grabbing Draco's hand and running out. "We have all missed you Kovus, especially me and your parents." Draco said, as we were walking into the hallway that led to the dining room. "I missed you guys too." I said, hugging him. We walked into the dining room and saw Papa and Dad talking to Uncle Rabastion, Aunt Bellatrix, and uncle Rodolphus, or Uncle Rab, Uncle Rodo, and Aunt Bella. Uncle Rab is with Fenrir Grayback and he is here too. "Uncle Fen!!" I yelled, running up and hugging him. "Hello Ko, we all missed you." He said, hugging me back. I then say Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Percy Weasley. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked, hugging each one of them. "Our mates are here." They all said. "Where are they?" I asked, looking around. "My mate is Remus Lupin." Bill said, walking up to rem, who hugged him. "My mate is Sirius Black." Percy said, walking over to Sirius, who hugged him. "And my mate is Barty Crouch JR." Charlie said, walking up to Barty, who hugged him. "Well that is great, I wish that Nate and the twins were here." Draco said, hugging me around my waist. "As do I Dragon, as do I." I said. Then Lucius Malfoy rushed in, he saw me, and ran over. "Ko, oh my darling boy, I have missed you my baby boy." He said, hugging me. "I haved missed you too Papa." I said, hugging him. "So I am Mumma?" 
Mum asked, standing up. "Yeah, because Father is dad, Papa is Papa, and so you are Mumma." I said. We then heard the door burst open and saw.....

Hey guys, sorry for the late update, I had writers block and my computer was taken away. So who do you think bursted through the door?

- Phoenix