Prologue

A young girl sat in a vast field of wildflowers. She had a cute pixie cut brown hair, dark brown eyes that glowed a bright, kind amber color in the morning sun, and she wore a long purple dress with a black bow around her waist.

The blue skies above her gleamed brightly, besides the occasional puffy cloud, the sky was clear, the perfect weather for cloud watching. The girl lay in the field of flowers, watching the world pass by as she stood still, in that wonderful and beautiful moment, the sun shining down on the young girl.

Dark storm clouds descended upon the clearing, making the scene darken with a dismal, and sad gray. The girl sat up, looking around desperately, trying to find the source of what had turned the peaceful scene so sad. Just as the first droplets of water fell, she found what had changed the happy aura.

Sitting with his back turned to her, sat a strange looking creature. The creature was a triangle, a golden triangle, with a tall top hat on, and was holding onto a cool looking walking cane keeping his stick knees to his "chest", and she could barely hear the sounds of his heart wrenching sobs, as thunder crackled in the distance. Standing from her spot, the young girl walked quietly up behind the thing, and lightly tapped his top hat, gaining his attention just barely, making his single eye gaze up at her deep brown ones.

"Why are you crying..?" The young girl asked, tilting her head barely.

"I.... I lost someone..." He replied, choking back a sob of grief.

"Where did they go?" The girl asked, confused at the concept. "Why aren't you trying to find them?"

The triangle sighed heavily, "You wouldn't understand kid."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because you're a kid!" He growled, startling the girl, making her jump in shock, and land on her butt in the soft, water soaked earth.

"I-I'm sorry..." She stuttered, slightly frightened of the newcomer, whom sighed heavily again.

"Sorry... It's just... I-I can't..." He apologized, trying to find the words to express his grief, only to find nothing more than tears. The little girl stood again, only to sit down once again in the damp earth next to the triangle man.

"Well, until you find your friend again," the girl said, and turned to the grieving man, and extended her right hand for him to shake. "I'll keep you company, hello I'm-"

The triangle man gave what would've looked like strangled smile, and shook the little girl's hand, "I know..."