The hospital

It's been 2 weeks since Jeffrey Woods murdered his family. There was only one survivor of this viscous attack, his brother, Liu Woods. He has been put in a medically induced coma since the day he arrived at the hospital.  

Liu's POV

I quickly jolted awake and grabbed my aching head. Yeesh. I thought to myself.

"Oh good your awake" said a female voice coming from the other side of the room. I glanced at my surroundings and realized I was in a hospital bed. I relaxed a little after finding that out.

"You ok?" Said the same voice walking next to me.
"Yeah.." I said in reply.
"Do you remember what happened to you?" She asked me.
"No, not really. It's all...fuzzy."
I told her, honestly.

"Oh.. I'm really not sure if I'm supposed to tell you this. I'm kinda new to this job and I've never dealt with someone who had amnesia before but.. I feel like this is something you should know.... um...your brother, Jeffry Woods, he... he killed your parents."
Right when she said his name everything started flowing back. How Jeff tried to kill me, how insane and bloodshot his eyes where.. and the nightmares I had of him while in a coma.

I felt my insides bubble with rage and anger and I started getting a bad headache.. then..
I heard a voice. Except this voice wasn't the nurses. This voice was scruff and rigged, so definitely a male. It sounded almost taunting.
Does your asshole brother make you angry? The voice asked.

I looked around trying to spot we're the voice was coming from. Then the nurse snapped her finger in front of my face. My headache slowly began to fade away.

"You alright?" She asked.
"If you're not that's perfectly normal. If I had my family murdered by a monster like Jeffrey Woods then I would be messed up too." She said.

"What?" I questioned.
"M-My brother isn't a monster."
I snapped at her.

"He tried to kill you Liu, calling him a monster is a compliment."
Hearing her say that about Jeff.. about my brother, about the one person who was with me through thick and thin.. it made me very angry.

The headache started getting worse again...

You're mad. I can tell. If she makes you upset you should do something about it.

I did what the voice suggested almost without thinking. I quickly got up from the bed ignoring the needles ripping out of my skin and grabbed what I think was a scalpel from a medical table near the bed. My headache got so bad and everything felt fuzzy and weird.. almost like an out of body thing.
I stabbed her 8 times in the neck, slowly following her to the floor as her life slipped away, all while stabbing.

I felt myself coming back from my previous state.

What the hell did I just do?
I panicked.. I felt so overwhelmed.

Don't just stand there, you nut-job get out the window!
Demanded the same scruffy voice from earlier. I did what the voice told me too.