Part 9

Jeff woke up to arms holding his sides. He shifted to look at who had attached themself to him while he slept.

There laying on his chest was the one person he hated the most. The person who caused him nothing but grief and suffering. The person who was.. his biggest fan...

Nina the killer.

He swatted at her as he screamed and rolled of the bed. "NINA GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!!" He grabbed a knife that stabbed into a cardboard box he was currently using as a dresser and tried to kill her. Nina quickly got off of Jeff to dodge getting stabbed.
"But Jeefffyyyy!" She whined.
Jeff looked at her with a traumatized expression. "NO NO NO DIE."

The door to his room opened as his brother rushed in holding a knife of his own.
"JEFF WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?" Nina and Liu both asked at the same time.

"NINA MEET MY BROTHER.
LIU MEET THE CRAZY PHYCO BITCH WHO WANTS TO BANG ME." I screamed back.

"JEFF YOU HAVE A BROTHER?!?" Nina asked.
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!?"

"I DIDN'T TELL YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE TALKING TO YOU!"

"EVERYBODY STOP SCREAMING" Liu said in a voice that was not his own.

Jeff and Nina both stared at him. Nina lent closer to Jeff. "He's kinda scary." She whispered. Jeff looked at her and slapped her, raising his knife yet again in a attempt to either stab her or scare her away.

Nina quickly bolted out of the room as Jeff followed her.
They left Liu confused with a pounding headache.

'Wow well then... I- uh I guess I better go after them?'