Meeting

Jeff's POV

I chased the person and eventually I got a grip on their shirt... wait not a shirt a.. a hospital gown?!? Whatever it was I yanked it my direction while tackling the stranger. I put my knife to their throat, eager to get this over with and uttered my famous words..
"go to sleep"

Liu's point of view

With my headache and kinda out of body feeling, I wasn't that surprised when my attacker caught up to me and put their knife to my throat.

However I was surprised when they muttered a rather familiar catch phrase.

My eyes widened finally knowing who the person on top of me was.

"Jeffrey Woods..."

Jeff's point of view

I froze with shock when hearing that name come from my victims mouth. No one knew that Jeffrey woods was the infamous Jeff the killer. Sure people knew the bathroom sink in the woods family home had blood in it during the autopsy but everyone had assumed it was because I washed the bloodied knife off after killing my parents. No one knew that blood was my own. People thought it was weird that there was a lighter in the bathroom but no one ever guessed it was there because I burnt my eyelids off... no one had ever made the connection before so how could he have known it was me?

My lidless eyes became move focused as I tightened my grip on the stranger. "Ok.. Who fuck are you and how the hell do you know that name" I muttered.

"You really don't recognize me?" He asked.

I stayed silent.

"Huh.. I know it's probably been a while but I really thought you would at least recognize your own brother."

If my eyes could get any wider they probably would have.

This couldn't have been Liu.

He's dead. I should know I'm the damn prick that killed him!
I got off him and rolled him over to see his face. He looked me dead in my wide eyes.

"Liu?" I whispered while still not being able to wrap my head around this situation.

"Heeeyyy look who remembered!" Liu said with a slight smile as he started standing up.

I was still deeply confused about everything but I put that aside and chuckled lightly. Liu was standing here, right in front of me. Killing him has been my only regret ever since I did it. I had dreams about him and wondered if that's what this was. I didn't really care if that was the case. All that mattered was that he was here. I hesitantly gave him a hug, my eyes starting to water.